D la Repubblica ‘The Fashion Issue’ Volume #3 2024 : Rianne van Rompaey by Julien Martinez Leclerc

Another instant hit from D! They're really knocking it out of the park with their Fashion Issues this season.

It’s a lovely cover. Great shot with a dash of 90s Meisel. But it’s very autumnal for a spring cover.

Trees still look like that in Europe. Still winter technically. I don't see anything wrong with the set. Love Rianne

Trees still look like that in Europe. Still winter technically. I don't see anything wrong with the set. Love Rianne
That may be so, but that doesn’t mean that the trees on the cover of a magazine showcasing spring fashion have to look that way. And meteorologically speaking it’s spring :flower:

He’s restless with fashion issue. 👏

Rianne’s is the only editorial worth it, there is another one but kinda meh….it’s an ok issue i guess for Rianne fans mostly…

The first fashion issue was the best one…maybe for next season they can do it again let’s say with IMG….

1556C4D3-74C0-4A78-842F-FE9C048EE514.jpeg

That may be so, but that doesn’t mean that the trees on the cover of a magazine showcasing spring fashion have to look that way. And meteorologically speaking it’s spring :flower:
Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking :wink:

Glorious! Slap the Vogue Italia masthead on this, and the cover could be slipped up into some of Franca Sozzani's best by Steven Meisel. Every last element here has been executed to perfection, from the attention to detail of the set to the warmth of the lighting.

Beautiful cover and editorial, or perhaps I'm just too easily pleased by MAS recently? The set design is indeed a throwback to Meisel's late 90s era (I'm thinking of the backdrop in those medieval Versace ads) and I just feel quite pleased by the overall impression that the pictures make, obviously largely due to Rianne's reliable performance. I think it's quite cheeky to style a lot of the spring looks with an autumnal twist, it's almost commentary on how seasonless fashion has become, or at least how heavy some of the Bottega and Loewe sweaters that were sent down the runway are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->