Daisy Lowe

might i add i think this is all blown out of proportion for publicity purposes, since Kate Moss is very good friends with Daisy's mum Pearl. I doubt she would make a statement like that in her circumstances!

i think she looks like this girl that sang with santana the sng that goes "a little bit of this a little bit of that" or wahtever , lol.
and i agree with sussie bubble this should be in the supporting cast

daisy.jpg

models.com

Daisy Lowe has been sparking up a lot of editorial interest since her W September profile. Now look for this English beauty with the etched cheekbones to transcend her early billing as “Gavin Rosedale’s daughter” and blossom into a full fledged style icon in her own regard. It doesn’t get any fresher than that.

Some additonal photos from NY Model Management:

NY Model Management

I don't know, in some pictures (1st) she looks pretty amazing, but in others (3rd to last), she looks like just another 17 year old - nothing really special.

Does anyone know her stats?

Polaroids:
Daisy%20Lowe%20pol.jpg

COACD

I have to say that she looks pretty bland to me from these polaroids.
I hope this is not another case of a person being famous "just because".

Hope she proves me wrong!

i think she's stunning and has a something unique about her

Daisy Lowe

No Daisy? She's done pretty well so far.

daisy20lowe20polli9.jpg

Height: 5'10"/178 cm
Bust: 32"/81 cm/C
Waist: 24"/61 cm
Hips: 32"/86 cm
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown
Shoes: 6/7.5/39
Agencies: New York Models (NYC), Select (London)
Source - COACD

FRESH DAISY

daisyow7.jpg

Daisy Lowe/ NY Models (NY), Select (London).
Card courtesy of NY Models
Daisy Lowe has been sparking up a lot of editorial interest since her W September profile. Now look for this English beauty with the etched cheekbones to transcend her early billing as “Gavin Rosedale’s daughter” and blossom into a full fledged style icon in her own regard. It doesn’t get any fresher than that.
models.com

does anyone know where her striped shorts in #33 are from? or if you know where i can get any similar?

I think she is pretty, but the only reason she probably got signed by an agency is because of whose daughter she is. I feel that if she would have been a regular girl they might not have signed her.

Mr-Dale said:
But I don't get this one :huh: :lol:

LOL, her father is Gavin Rossdale, Gwen Stefani's husband. They didn't know that he was the father until she was a teenager, so boom, Gwen magically got a stepdaughter after being married for a few years. It's pretty awful, but it's not like Daisy had control over that.

this is now the second thread for daisy. how can there be two? use the original one!

MicheleIman said:
I think she is pretty, but the only reason she probably got signed by an agency is because of whose daughter she is. I feel that if she would have been a regular girl they might not have signed her.

She was signed to an agency before they found out Gavin was her dad. When they found out, people wanted to see pictures of her and the only shots they could find were of her on the runway at some fashion show in London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"