Daisy Lowe

hotcouture said:
this is now the second thread for daisy. how can there be two? use the original one!

Where? Before I created it, I searched for her full name, Daisy, and Lowe.

And yes, who cares who her father is? She was a model before anyone knew that information.

I thought she was great, and I just found out who she was the daughter of. She still has the looks of a model, tall, thin, great face, being the daughter of Gavin Rossdale has nothing to do with her ability to model.

xmodel citizen said:
Where? Before I created it, I searched for her full name, Daisy, and Lowe.

And yes, who cares who her father is? She was a model before anyone knew that information.

It was in Star Style.. the two are now merged into Supporting Cast :flower:

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania S/S 07

0001m.jpg
0002m.jpg

0003m.jpg
0004m.jpg

There are more pictures from the collection here:
http://www.vogue.fr/pages/pop_defiles2.asp?idDefile=2164&isAffAcc=0&isAffBkg=0&page=1

Source: vogue.fr

om my! this girl surely have such an great attitude! How can she look som freaking cool in every pic? shes surely have ^_^ too bad there isnt a HUGE collection with Daisy pics, but this must only be the beginnig of Daisy....

She's not that hot and her mother knows Vivienne Westwood - I think she gets a lot of her jobs by connection.

and her face is sorta plain but in this dreadful/delightful, nameless londoner way-- i love that her name is daisy but her image is a hotter daria.
i tihink her agency screwed abit with ehr stats---it said 32-24-32.. i am willing to bet somethign is aschew---as chanel iman for instance has bigger measuremetns thatn that but...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh they don't seem like her stats at all.. but she needs to have those stats in order to be in the books, and since she has connections with the agency (i.e. her mum) then they're more than likely to bend the truth a bit..

Pearl Lowe and her daughter Daisy arrive at the VIP performance of Cirque Du Soleil's 'Alegria' at Royal Albert Hall on January 5, 2007 in London, England.

(getty images)

i don't like pearl's new hair colour.. i prefer it to the black, it makes her look younger, but i think she should have gone for a darker brown

hotcouture said:
yeh they don't seem like her stats at all.. but she needs to have those stats in order to be in the books, and since she has connections with the agency (i.e. her mum) then they're more than likely to bend the truth a bit..

Yes. She is ginourmous. She is big enough to be plus sized. Even face wise, how is she a model. She went to my school. Ha ha. A year below me but I didn't know her. Apparently she used to have a crush on her godfather... one Gavin Rossdale.

Last edited by a moderator:
to be fair those photos in the black lace dress are from last summer, and she's changed a bit since then. she used to be very different a few years ago:
KW9R6582.jpg

KW9R6586.jpg

Caroliiine said:
She was signed to an agency before they found out Gavin was her dad. When they found out, people wanted to see pictures of her and the only shots they could find were of her on the runway at some fashion show in London.

:yuk: I didn't mean because she is Gavin's daughter. A lot of children whose family has connections get to do alot more than everyone else. She is lovely, don't get me wrong. I am just saying if she was a regular girl she might not (key word being might) get as much attention.:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->