Daria Werbowy

Nader said:
ok, but yeah, she should be in like, ONE show in Paris! I think that would be so much better than being in none, just to give a taste.. maybe like closing the last show in paris!!! That way people are like, "oooh there she is!" and CRAVE more :smile:

maybe but .......... we dont know why

^ I prefer this ed to the September US Vogue, but in both eds her poses and style are almost virtuoso. she's definitely one of the best models around at the moment, maybe just the best. :clap:

eword said:
^ I prefer this ed to the September US Vogue, but in both eds her poses and style are almost virtuoso. she's definitely one of the best models around at the moment, maybe just the best. :clap:

She's way better than Gisele, in my opinion

oLitronica said:
Does anyone know why Daria's missing from the Spring 06 NYC Fashion Week shows?

We talked about this for the last page if you want to go back and look. I think she just decided to skip NY.. and word is she is also skipping Paris and is only doing Milan. We are speculating that she is trying to keep from being overexposed.

Wunderkind by Wolfgang Joop Spring 2006 - Backstage
55550545.jpg

Daria in Vogue Spain, hehehe

CharlottefromCA said:
We talked about this for the last page if you want to go back and look. I think she just decided to skip NY.. and word is she is also skipping Paris and is only doing Milan. We are speculating that she is trying to keep from being overexposed.

i read in that fashionweekdaily online magazine that daria is in paris now shooting her new european lancome campaign.

Sorry is it has been posted...

YSL FW 05 ad campaign

jozworld

...as tacky as the light show is...I enjoy the photos

I don't really like those YSL pics, but they are enticing, and i can't look away!!

took pcts from Zara.com

most of all like the pcts with dogs and where Daria is stending next to man in a black jacket

dqhz10.png

CharlottefromCA said:
Gosh, you really HAVE made it big when you have to LIMIT yourself from working due to OVEREXPOSURE. Thats a pretty strategic move!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
90sfan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->