Daria Werbowy

^ooooooo thank you. i had hoped that if i said zara had new pics, then someone would post them. thanks guys!!:smile:

posted by metal-on-metal at the photographers' forum as a photo of daria by inez and vinoodh (http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21010&page=5:(

741.jpg

weird, I love it.
(from www.matthewmarks.com)

mb117 said:
daria as a blonde...
Missoni SS 05
jozworld

When i first saw these i thought it was Lily Donaldson! the blonde actually looks quite good!

various ppl seeing the I-D cover thought it was jessica miller instead of daria, but it was actually daria. so I suppose this pic was taken in the same photoshop as that cover.
yeah, the body isn't definitely hers, but I like the concept of the photo, maybe because it partially represents my view on daria (if it's daria!).

I don't understand why people don't think its her body. She is in a very awkward pose..it might just look distorted. :unsure:

well, for instance the leg on the right seems too big, stomach is quite different... it seems that I&V experiment a lot, so...

maybe it's daria's body and jessica miller's face... :lol:
we can ask daria. daria, is it you? when come here, just tell us!

Daria's the edgiest, courageous, push-it-to-the-limits kind of model out there!!!

She's not afraid to stretched her image, embarking to the darker side of fashion, looking unglamorous. She's a true artist!

To me that's jessica Miller because of the nose boobs, body and hair (I know it could be an extentions but no) daria's stomatch is alot more flat and she has bigger boobs and the legs?? No those cant be daria's legs but the photo could be photoshoped who knows..

eword said:
maybe it's daria's body and jessica miller's face... :lol:
we can ask daria. daria, is it you? when come here, just tell us!

Yes, it's me!:woot:

well, it seems it's the same photoshot... I remember ppl saying it was jessica miller... so??

either case I agree with p*ssy Lee! :flower:

Attachments

• daria i-d.jpg
    daria i-d.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 74
eword said:
either case I agree with p*ssy Lee! :flower:

Thanks. Kate Moss used to do it too! remember her early (the Face) days?

It's like acting, I guess. In order to become bigger, more commercial and gain credibility, You gotta start at doing bolder roles, that excludes inhibitions.

Daria's really gaining respect along her path to success, she's fearless in terms of her choice of editorials, She's doing it without being exploited. It's very artsy!

PussyLee said:
Thanks. Kate Moss used to do it too! remember her early (the Face) days?

It's like acting, I guess. In order to become bigger, more commercial and gain credibility, You gotta start at doing bolder roles, that excludes inhibitions.

Daria's really gaining respect along her path to success, she's fearless in terms of her choice of editorials, She's doing it without being exploited. It's very artsy!

well, I'm not that expert on kate moss, I just remember her early ads and she's been my fave model for a long time even if I didn't follow fashion because she had this personality, this style.
for certain respects daria is becoming her heiress, in general I prefer her 2005 ads/eds, they're so dynamic and even androgynous.
but I wouldn't like her to become too commercial. if it's like acting, I would like an independent acting!

eword said:
but I wouldn't like her to become too commercial. if it's like acting, I would like an independent acting!

me too. I just hope that Daria will leave commercial success to Gisele. Daria should just be the Godess of High Fashion. Or she can be Kate Moss......can do both tricks, at the drop of a hat.

That CANT be Daria. Her boobs are DEFLATED! Even when Daria was looking emaciated last season, her boobs were still prominent. THIS picture looks odd. THE legs look fine to me but NOT the boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanasa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->