Dark Hair

I just colored my hair black..im asian and I usually color myhair brown or light brown but im just getting tired of maintaining it cause it turns orange on me and makes me look trashy. So black hair looks more classy and just much more sexier on me that is! plus my bf likes me with black hair :smile:

Black hair is the best color to get because it lasts the longest. All the other added colors (red, brown) actually get washed away rather easily.

MurakamiPrincess said:
I like the idea of going darker, however, I hate when people take the new hair trends too far. It seems like everyone is going brunette and getting bangs. I wish they'd get a mind of their own :rolleyes:

Celebrities were getting bangs faster than I could flip the channel on my tv and it kind of made me sick. While bangs are nice, nobody wants to see everyone on the red carpet looking like little clones of eachother.

gahh i have a girl got this cut and hair colour (she was blonde) in my class O_O her hair is long and she is not tall......
look like half cracked coconut with air root... gee :S:S:S

:ninja: even thought im Asian, I was born with chestnut brown with bunch of little highlight...... when i was young i have people accuse me of dyeing my hair and when i do dye my hair to a lighter brown, no one really notice....

now im 17 and my hair turn into reddish dark brown, which looks black it they pile together//// so my deliemma is how can i lighten my hair (like half-1.5 shade) without dyeing it??? i want my baby brown hair to be back >.<
(btw the reason i want it is because i have natural fair skin and the overall contrast with black/brown hair is slighty creepy.)

Last edited by a moderator:
go to the swimming pool as much as you can, and make sure that your hair is "washed" by the pool's water... you will find your hair become lighter in colour again..
this is the way that my naturally black hair turned into dark brown.( i am an asian too..^_^ )

I have fair skin and love the contrast of my dark brown/black hair. I think it is beautiful for a girl to have at least one big contrast on her head. (ie, for blondes, it would be white blond and smokey eyes.). It makes you really "pop out" instead of falling into the sea of generic looks.

Black Hair Or Blonde??

onshye said:
I have fair skin and love the contrast of my dark brown/black hair. I think it is beautiful for a girl to have at least one big contrast on her head. (ie, for blondes, it would be white blond and smokey eyes.). It makes you really "pop out" instead of falling into the sea of generic looks.

Hi guys,

I have dyed black hair. It is a soft black compared to the harsher blue-black that is also available. I have had this color since I was 19 years old and I am now 35. I experimented with going blonde once, but it was a nightmare, the shade wasn't so bad, it was the condition of my hair. I tried to go blonde from the dyed black hair. My hair was falling out, but I have a ton of hair, so I can't say that I ever went bald from it. Just had burnt hair. Anyway..to the point...now that I have hit 35, I am starting to get some grays near my temples. My natural hair color is a medium brown. My dilemma is, now that I am getting older, should I try and go blonde again seeing as my future growth will end up being silver gray anyway? I have always wanted to be a Carolyn Bessette Kennedy blonde- when she went white blonde. I have big brown eyes though, which to me, doesn't really matter..look at Jessica Simpson, she carries her blonde mane off well with the brown eyes. I have light skin and am craving that same look that Carolyn pulled off, light skin, blonde hair with white highlights and those red lips. A classy look, not cheap. I am thinking of growing out this black and trying to go this color blonde from my natural med. brown that is now graying. Bad idea???? I will post a picture of myself now. (see below) Everyone always says I am stunning with my black hair. I know the pros to staying dark--less maintenance and probably classier. Why do we always want what we cnnot have?!?! HELP..can use your opinions. Thanks! CAROL

Thank you very much daddy's... So, do you think I should stay a raven brunette?

I started getting white hairs when I was 16. I used to pluck them out, but now I'm too attached.

It's got me wondering what I will do when they start taking over. I think I would rather embrace it. It would look odd to have white roots coming in, when the change is inevitable.

^actually i think that when im old... i can be a blonde... a platinum blonde, a strawberry blonde or blonde that shimmer like dimonds without bleaching my hair like a psycho :angel: lol (im still in highschool)

Dark hair models

daria werbowy

00010m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"