Dazed Winter 2014 : Kendall Jenner by Ben Toms

Photographer: Jackie Nickerson
Stylist: Robbie Spencer
Models: Julie Hoomans & Simon Fitskie

intrepidlondon

I'm really disappointed with Dazed for doing this. Even with the styling Kendall ' s blank face is distracting, and her face is not interesting enough to make up for the amateur blank stare. She has almost no skills in modelling nor does she even have a face for high fashion. Her "haters" have valid reasons to dismiss her. There are so many better models who deserve this and are working very hard to achieve what she's achieved simply with the right name and connections. I don't think she could ever be a high fashion if it weren't for those things.

Wants to be a model? In case you missed it, she walking blue chip shows, is being endorsed by the heaviest of the heavy hitters, has already lined up major campaigns this season.....along side one of the most prestigious contracts any model could ever get. The "wants" to be a model ship has LONG sailed.

Ok, let's then say: "She wants to be a good model. But she's the worst I've seen in years". Or "Her family paid her career". You're right... that sounds better. :D

I don't know. maybe she is changing the face of fashion.

I wish people could just get over it like for real. Let the girl breathe.

Not to say she's ugly but she has kind of a plain face...plain enough where I don't think people would recognize her sometimes, with dramatic makeup. I'd like to see how people would react if they didn't know it was Kendall Jenner.

Photography Lea Colombo.
Model Issa Lish.

6a00e54ef96453883401bb07b9e5c8970d_800pi.jpg

6a00e54ef96453883401b8d09ef820970c_800pi.jpg

fashioncopious.typepad

Model: Winnie Harlow
Photographer: Robi Rodriguez
Style: Nell Kalonji

chantellewinnie

I didn't even realise Laura Dern is in this issue until now. That's amazing and pretty much the only reason I care about this issue, tbh. :cool2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->