Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato flies into Burbank Airport - 04/29/09

toolameforaname​

Demi Lovato arriving at her hotel in New York City - 05/02/09

toolameforaname​

Wow, wow, wow. I am in love with her style. I didn't think she was anything special, but some of her candids are pretty great, especially when she combines soft, floral patterns with harsh, grunge elements.

Also, is it just me or has her face changed during this past year? I can't put my finger on it, but she looks so different. Her eyes look more sultry. Maybe she just lost baby fat in her face...? I don't know but its trippin me out.

Wow, wow, wow. I am in love with her style. I didn't think she was anything special, but some of her candids are pretty great, especially when she combines soft, floral patterns with harsh, grunge elements.

Also, is it just me or has her face changed during this past year? I can't put my finger on it, but she looks so different. Her eyes look more sultry. Maybe she just lost baby fat in her face...? I don't know but its trippin me out.

She's tanner, her hair is darker and her bangs are growing out. It totally changes the way she looks.

Demi arriving at the 2010 Honorary Ambassador of Education Awards at Mondrian Hotel (May 11)

justjaredjr.buzznet.com

Demi Lovato 2009-05-11 - American Partnership For Eosinophilic Disorders Gala

celeb.city

Oh speaking of her tan I wonder if it's a spray on or if she goes tanning in the booth.

Demi Lovato goes to a recording studio in North Hollywood - 05/13/09

celebritycity

Demi Lovato was spotted out for a personal pampering session in Los Angeles on Wednesday (May 27).

celebrity-gossip.net

Demi Lovato makes a trip to her Optometrist - 06/03/09 (celebutopia).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->