Demna Gvasalia - Designer, Creative Director of Balenciaga

I wonder if the profits are stabilizing. Obviously anecdotal but the new NYC soho store is always packed and I actually see a lot of his Balenciaga on the street

I am going to wait for an official source cause it's reported nowhere except on this fangirl account.

One more reason to not care for the brand if it’s confirmed…
I guess Charbit is happier than Demna!

Oh for f*ck sake!

Neither shocked nor surprised!! Definitely has some sort of hold on the Brand!! There is no other reason!! And to be honest if they really wanted to sack him it would’ve happened after the scandal!! They will literally keep him till the wheels fall off!! What a sad day!! If only it was the news we were actually praying for!!

I’m not mad about it.

I still like a lot of the products he is putting out and I actually see people in head to toe looks here- mostly menswear.

Would love an in depth look at the numbers to see what categories and regions are driving the business.

I am frustrated that the polish from his earlier seasons is gone but I still find things of interest while I have abandoned some brands completely. There was a sliver of it in S/S 2025. I think he still has much to offer

One more reason to not care for the brand if it’s confirmed…
Not that I care, I'm only here for the laughs tbh.
Funny that you see this so often in these threads. Definitely not interested AT ALL, but actually really pressed over hundreds of Demna related messages and replies. 2022 FW is definitely his last season, no, sorry 23 SS, no sorry 23 FW, no sorry 24 SS he'll get sacked, sorry no 24 FW will be Demna's swan song. Why didn't Kering hire Ralph Rucci instead??

It all comes down to this: He is making Kering a fortune by selling cheap, Walmart-quality, made-in-China crap to the aspiration brand sector whose requirements for “fashion” are limited to 1) Was is mentioned in a hip-hop song or worn as a human billboard by a K-pop idol?, 2) Did some internet website write about how (cool/hot/lit/fire/wet/hard/tuck/chomp) it is?, and/or 3) Is there a very prominent logo so everyone can see how (cool/hot/lit/fire/wet/hard/tuck/chomp) I am?

Funny that you see this so often in these threads. Definitely not interested AT ALL, but actually really pressed over hundreds of Demna related messages and replies. 2022 FW is definitely his last season, no, sorry 23 SS, no sorry 23 FW, no sorry 24 SS he'll get sacked, sorry no 24 FW will be Demna's swan song. Why didn't Kering hire Ralph Rucci instead??
Im confused…
If the collections continues to be uninteresting, I don’t see why I should be excited.

So yes, one more reason to not care about this brand. We can look because Balenciaga is a name that matters but we have the right to not care. Obviously you do and it’s great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loewe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->