Devon Sawa arrested

source: freep.com

Jailed: Former teen heartthrob Devon Sawa, star of Eminem's "Stan" video and the films "Slackers" and "Casper," in a Burbank, Calif., jail, waiting for someone to post $45,000 bail. Justice Magazine reports he is facing unspecified charges dealing with resisting arrest.

OMG! This thread caught my eye and suddenly I was back in the 1990s (which is appropriate because I threw a massive out of control party called girls' night 1997 yesterday). He has become so incredibly gross. I watched Wild America on loop in like 1999 because I thought he was cute... why I liked blonde men in my early teens I have no idea :ninja:

Omg! I have so many flashbacks!!! I had a subscription to Bop and he was always in it!! So sad...

Is Jonathan Taylor Thomas still in the business?

I didn't know that was him in the "Stan" video. The "then and now" pictures are disturbing...practically looks like he went straight from teen heartthrob to homeless addict or something. And domestic violence is one of the worst things on earth. :wacko: :angry:

Looks like he has a bad case of herpes.

Gross.

I remember him from Casper. Never thought he was cute because blonds were never my thing.

haha i used to read teen beat and tiger beat and i used to love devon sawa and brad renfro. i thought they were way hotter than JTT! i never thought he'd have turned out the way he has....

OMG :o
I used to be so in love with him... especially in Casper and Now and then.
His poor Girlfriend.... well at least he is behing bars.

i fantisized about this boy too when i was in middle school. i still hold on to hope that it isn't true...

Gosh thats so disappointing. I used to LOVE devon in casper. He seemed to be such a great guy from his interviewws and movies-well the roles he portrayed anyway.

He wasnt extremely sucessful but thoise photos-what a comparison.

His poor girlfriend.

God I totally forget reading about this. Though I must have because I commented. Devon devon...

dear god, another fall
i don't get it, how can he be arrested if he's been caught in the middle of sex according to the report?

Just to point out this is an old old thread that I bumped because I'd forgotten about it.

But I have no idea. Maybe he gets off on sex and violence. I don't know. The whole thing is just too horrible. He is such a jerk if this is true. Maybe it is because women adored him once. He thinks he can get what he wants. Who knows.*shudder*

yeah. i don't get it, maybe they had a louder sex or something? don't think that i'm not trying to belive that he's violent or that i'm defending him, it just that i didn't get the report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfin678
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->