Christian Bale Arrested for Assaulting Family

On the Public Enemies set, I saw him really get in another actor's face (John Michael Bolger - no one famous). Anyways, Christian walked right up to him and told him the deal haha, but was very civil and never yelled. I'm glad he did it though because the guy was acting like a complete prick; he looked drunk, he was yelling at everyone, he was interrupting scenes screaming for 'make-up!', he was totally out of line.

Anyways, I completely agree that this whole thing was blown out of proportion. It would take someone pretty psycho or drugged out to harm their own mother and I don't think Christian Bale is either (based on the persona we see in interviews anyway). He seems pretty intense but I highly doubt he's violent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a couple of months ago my brother made a snarky comment so vile I shouted at him like never before .. when I see news like this it makes say thank god I live on an underdeveloped country! :P

Christian has been living in the US for so long he probably cussed in American [e.g. the F word] instead of saying bloody hell, sod off, or other English cuss that someone who over heard it thought he was beating the sh!t out of his mother.

just a thought
You know, we say the F word too.
Sometimes we might even use the C word! Shocker eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeterJFrancoIII
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->