Diamonds On Your Teeth

HAHAHA SMILE FO ME DADDY, LEMME SEE YO GRILLZZZZ!

In the hip-hop industry, it's very common, especially all the rappers, it's called GRILLZ. Sometimes every single one of their teeth has diamonds on it. It's actually very common...Costs lost of money.

viva_la_vogue said:
HAHAHA SMILE FO ME DADDY, LEMME SEE YO GRILLZZZZ!

In the hip-hop industry, it's very common, especially all the rappers, it's called GRILLZ. Sometimes every single one of their teeth has diamonds on it. It's actually very common...Costs lost of money.
haha yes I live in ATL and most men here and women too have them :flower:

:yuk:omg, where can you get that doen? i dunno, that looks kinda like "lil miss thug representing the ghetto" to me...hope i dotn offend anyone

its just ill...........:sick:

quite possibly the most disgusting trend i've seen in years.

fronts2.jpg

moegrillz.tripod.com

I find this trend absolutely hiliarious. It's like they thought "Hey, we've ran out of places to put our jewellery...let's stick them on our teeth!". And so they did. It looks AWFUL.

OMG i can't believe people still do this
yucko!
:yuk:
tacky & dare i say: whorish
don't mean to insult anyone here.

mind you - if you live in a culture where 80% of people walk around like that - then hey okay - especially if it's done as tastefully as possible. ghetto chic indeed.

Emmie said:
:lol: I was going to a get a little pink diamond on my tooth the other day until i was told by my m8 that it wrecks ur teeth for the rest of your life. Can any1 confirm this???
Emmie xxx

That would look really tacky no matter how much that cost. Stay as natual as possible please when it comes to permanent things.

Just say no. Keep diamonds, rhinestones, and all that glitters away from teeth. They're baaaad. Really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->