Diamonds On Your Teeth

teeth diamonds

SanSalvadorGirl said:
My friend did this a while ago. Normally you are supposed to go to the dentist to get one of those.
She just glued it on herself with superglue. It looked good and she said it didn't harm her teeth at all.
But I haven't tried myself yet.

wow, i would never do that...that can't be good. i mean superglue seems so aggressive, just the smell...don't you think.:sick:
I rather pay a bit more and go to the dentist....

is this your REAL gem??? looks photoshopped on....i mean besides the fake rays coming off....

diamond_tooth_centre_200_91675.jpg

No offense, but I think that looks ridiculous.

ARGH disgusting -are people demented?!? However, posts 28 and 29 totally cracked me up for half an hour so if people were walking around like this, I'd have a complete six-pack

i think it looks really nice
but i would reccommend getting a clear colour or a really light colour other wise it does look like food

aslo yes it is a proper picture but the rays are photo shopped

I once knew a woman who had these tiny silver hearts in her teeth, it didn't look tacky at all. I'm not sure about diamonds though, maybe if it is a tiny teeny one. It could look quite ghetto-fab, not classy at all.

SiennaInLondon said:
ARGH disgusting -are people demented?!? However, posts 28 and 29 totally cracked me up for half an hour so if people were walking around like this, I'd have a complete six-pack
that's getting crunk yall :brows::rofl:

Hey you just taught me a new word! I had to look crunk up in the urban dictionary. Thanks :flower: :lol:

AAAAAAAAAHH! I thought that crimes against teeth ended after Flavor Flav but now Paul Wall has platinum and diamond trays that spell out "PAUL WALL" in sapphires.

Please don't. It's tackier than Uggs, those Juicy suits, and a multicoloured LV. And IMO, those are God's tackiest gifts to mankind.

SiennaInLondon said:
Hey you just taught me a new word! I had to look crunk up in the urban dictionary. Thanks :flower: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Me too! Now I'll have to find the right situation to use it :rofl: :rofl:

BTW: Those pictures solidified it for me. I can't imagine anything tackier :sick:

I actually remember girls in my school would get this done when we were like 14/15...the charva lot of course.

Ewww. This is the fugliest thing I ever saw. Pink has them and Nelly went OVERBOARD with the whole "Grillz" thing...

I honestly don't like it. I just think its tacky, but thats just my opinion :flower:

Doesn't Pink have diamonds on her teeth in her "Stupid Girls" video? I thought I saw something on her teeth:blink: :unsure:

A coworker of mine has one on a little side tooth. It's not too bad, but it's not my personal taste since it just draws attention there instead of to other features like your eyes or bone structure. But if you want everyone to look at your teeth, hey, this might be it!

I think it looks silly..I knew some people who did it and it doesnt look cool at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->