Dior Homme Ties

mouko

Reaction score
I'm from San Fran, does anyone know where I can pick up some dior homme ties here, or at least in the US? Maybe online? But I've had a hard time finding Dior homme stuff here.

DiorHommeAW02_phAvedon_DavidLindwallUnk_01.jpg

this is the one i'm specifically talking about.

also..anyone know what season this is from or the name of this style?

img1053701082.jpeg

Originally posted by mouko@Nov 15 2004, 09:40 PM
DiorHommeAW02_phAvedon_DavidLindwallUnk_01.jpg

this is the one i'm specifically talking about.

also..anyone know what season this is from or the name of this style?

img1053701082.jpeg

[snapback]433590[/snapback]​

Dear Mouko,

Thats like 2 years ago... fortunately for you it was such a big hit for Dior Homme it has become a permanent stable in Dior Homme. I think you can get it at Barneys in LA but not the exact same style.

If you want the exact same style, you best luck is get someone to shop for you in Paris. The Dior Homme Paris store will have that it runs around$180 per tie.

Hope that helps!

Originally posted by ionn24@Nov 15 2004, 09:49 PM
Dear Mouko,

Thats like 2 years ago... fortunately for you it was such a big hit for Dior Homme it has become a permanent stable in Dior Homme. I think you can get it at Barneys in LA but not the exact same style.

If you want the exact same style, you best luck is get someone to shop for you in Paris. The Dior Homme Paris store will have that it runs around$180 per tie.

Hope that helps!
[snapback]433607[/snapback]​

Thanks for the info. I'll check out barney's for sure when I'm in LA next month.

Have you tried calling the Dior store in NYC for either item? The tie shouldn't be a difficult one to pick up (I got one last season with a red bee).
here's the number if you'd like it:
Ask for Peter.
212-421-6009

Phone orders are a bit tricky. They have an order form you need to fill out and fax to them. If you need a copy I think I still have one in my e-mailbox that Colin (works in women's jewelry) had sent me a while back.

-Albert

Originally posted by Chinorlz@Nov 15 2004, 10:03 PM
Have you tried calling the Dior store in NYC for either item? The tie shouldn't be a difficult one to pick up (I got one last season with a red bee).
here's the number if you'd like it:
Ask for Peter.
212-421-6009

Phone orders are a bit tricky. They have an order form you need to fill out and fax to them. If you need a copy I think I still have one in my e-mailbox that Colin (works in women's jewelry) had sent me a while back.

-Albert
[snapback]433619[/snapback]​

How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

Hmm, it was on sale at barney's when I picked it up... i think around $110 or so? The prices of the ties aren't way too ridiculous (unless you want the leather one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannah Ursula
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->