Dior Homme - posting requires reading thread rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure they come in 16.5 as well, at least here in japan they do.

They do not come in 16.5 cm. These are the japan-made 19 cm, whose hems, under W28, are below 19cm (mine are a 27 and come with a 16 cm hem). Some pants/jeans now come with a very skinny leg (but I don't believe there any official name) at least I've never heard anyone talking about it, but the black pants sold at LVR are certainly way below 19cm

I have those SS07 black jeans and the hem does measure 16,5 cm even on a size 30.

I'm going tomorrow to look for
1- black suit jacket
2-jeans- IS 28 the smallest? but im assuming hip size is pretty narrow- what size should i get? (i wear 26 women)
3- maybe if i find a nice biker jacket..even though im lusting ater one buy Galliano (for men) but on lvr.com only a size 48 left which I assume is HUGE?!

A 48 is like a Small in mens, you're probably XS or XXS.

I thought Dior made smaller, Ive seen a few size models wearing Dior Homme jeans quite snugly...Dior Homme jeans on women is SO HOT, Uniq, post pics.

Also, Im not feeling Dior's leather jackets this season, they're just...blah, very busy...

I just remembered, Chanel has a black patent leather shearling moto jacket for this fall, what about that, Uniq?

i take a 44 wich i think is a 28 in jeans. Then you are a size 32. I am a little confused now.

Wiat, now you're confusing me...

48 is a 32 in pants 38 in jackets (Medium)
44 is a 28 in pants 34 in jackets (XS)

What do you take in jeans? I am a size down in Dior dress pants than what I take in thier 19cm, roughly, same size in 21cm.

28, sometimes 27. But i can't decide if i like either the lighter blue or the dark, or even the grey ones from s/s.

I'm going tomorrow to look for
1- black suit jacket
2-jeans- IS 28 the smallest? but im assuming hip size is pretty narrow- what size should i get? (i wear 26 women)
3- maybe if i find a nice biker jacket..even though im lusting ater one buy Galliano (for men) but on lvr.com only a size 48 left which I assume is HUGE?!

You need a 44 in everything DH. A 48 is like a men's medium a 46 is a small, 44 is xs. The leather jackets this season are disappointing, you are better off with RO (which I think you have?). I think you might have some trouble with jeans, as they do not run as small as everyone always says. I am a 27 in APC, and a 28 in most men's jeans, and the 27 DHs (small Dior sizes) are a little big on me...

You need a 44 in everything DH. A 48 is like a men's medium a 46 is a small, 44 is xs. The leather jackets this season are disappointing, you are better off with RO (which I think you have?). I think you might have some trouble with jeans, as they do not run as small as everyone always says. I am a 27 in APC, and a 28 in most men's jeans, and the 27 DHs (small Dior sizes) are a little big on me...

Hem size matters, as well as the origin of the jean. A made in italy 19cm size 27 is huge on me, but a japanese one, same size and hem, is perfect.

I believe a 44 would be too big on a woman no? My friends take "petite" sizes.

^well 44 is the smallest made, is it not? Thats the smallest we get in the US anyway. I know a lot of female celebs wear the 44...

That's false. There are 42P and even (rare) 40P. Very tiny. The 42P and 40P couldn't suit a man, even a skinny one, the tayloring is different to suit a woman's body.

soo confusing hahaa
Ya I agree about the jackets..I do have 2 RO but I have the style I love in brown and I wanted it in black...I didnt end up going as im a bit sick..but will go this week sometime...ill try a 44 then in jeans..i dont want it too tight anyway...
Ill check out the chanel diorling
I need to get my hubby into DH...I bought him a nice suit grey coat last year and he loved it...now if only he can wear some of DH jeans...hes a gap kinda guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojopupra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->