Dior Homme #2

Montmartre

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
The old thread can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
^between 600-1000 euros??
i havent checked prices at dior in a loooong time (good old slimane days) so i can't tell you for sure... but they probably havent changed that much!

If I could get out of there boutique in New York with a Blazer for $900 or Less I would be a happy camper but I doubt they have any that cheap :(. If there is one item of Clothing I have always wanted it is a Dior Homme Blazer.

^^
you should try checking ebay... you might even score one from the Hedi era. ^_^

OMG! The A/W Chanel-esque Dior Homme Jacket is for sale on ebay
I searched for this for ages. Now who wants to buy one of my kidney's so I can buy this baby

7b2d506e.jpg

source:ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220644246903&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I adored all the "chanelizations" hedi kept doing during his reign chez Dior! they just kept my dreaming that one day, if anyone had to take chanel, if ever karl had to go (which i dont want to happen), it would be Hedi reinterpreting the codes of coco!
this great jacket, of course, was one of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->