Get it before it's gone! Our eBay suggestions (reading of thread guidelines required)

ISABEL MARANT KADY LEATHER JACKET
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Isabel-Marant-Kady-Leather-Jacket-/301273164705?pt=US_CSA_WC_Outerwear&hash=item462547aba1

etoile-isabel-marant-khaki-kady-leather-jacket-product-1-4435541-145753453_large_flex.jpeg

LYST.COM

Last edited by a moderator:
d72fafd67a768cff4481764454dc5f5f.jpg
pic source: me
Sorry to post again, but I just added a bunch of new items to my Ebay listings including a Chanel boucle jacket, Jeffrey Campbell, Agent Provocateur, vintage, and more!

View my listings here here ^_^

dumb situation, probably wrong thread but it's still Ebay life: I never used ebay before (!) but needed quick money and decided to go for it and sell one of my loveliest possessions. I got money though a different mean and forgot that stuff was still up for sale. And bam, someone from the met bought it and now I'm actually quiet offended :rofl:, I don't want to sell it!.. I received a notification of payment and all. What can I do? is it awful if I return her money and say I changed my mind? do people normally do that?

Selling some fashion books

Hi everyone.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I was cleaning my library and I found some fashion books that I got and that I actually never even opened. So I decided to put them on eBay if anybody is interested...

As of now there are Fendi Baguette and Dior: New Couture by Patrick Demarchelier

The books are (like) new and completely mint. The shipping is 8 GBP worldwide.

Have a nice day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->