Dior Homme - posting requires reading thread rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna buy a pair of dior homme sneakers for my boyfriend and i found this amazing pair on ebay just now. my boyfriend has size 44 but the sneakers are 43,5.. is it possible that they will fit or does he even need a 45 when it comes to dior sneakers?:flower:

valerie said:
i wanna buy a pair of dior homme sneakers for my boyfriend and i found this amazing pair on ebay just now. my boyfriend has size 44 but the sneakers are 43,5.. is it possible that they will fit or does he even need a 45 when it comes to dior sneakers?:flower:

the 43.5's should fit fine.

DH is incredibly large when it comes to shoes. I once tried on a sz 39 who felt huge, and then a sz 41 paul smith, who i've experienced to actually run a little large, and the PS was much smaller.

Diabro is 100% trustworthy. It just goes to show how far DH has fallen. It's almost approaching Dolce level...

Wow, Diabro has some great prices/pieces. Im gonna get that twotone DH scarf, I love that.

Honey~Blade said:
Diabro is 100% trustworthy. It just goes to show how far DH has fallen. It's almost approaching Dolce level...

I don't understand Japanese. The items at Diabro.jp....are they new, or used? I was in Tokyo several years ago, and I think I might have walked into one of their stores, and if memory serves me right, it was a consignment store.

Diabro stocks only new items. I don't ever recall them doing 2nd hand stuff, after all there's a gabillion other stores in japan to cater for that. The site has been online for years and have always been trustworthy for authenticity. I don't see why they would ruin their reputation with fakes.

Honey~Blade said:
Diabro stocks only new items. I don't ever recall them doing 2nd hand stuff, after all there's a gabillion other stores in japan to cater for that. The site has been online for years and have always been trustworthy for authenticity. I don't see why they would ruin their reputation with fakes.

Thanks!

Anyone seen these jeans in person? Thoughts about it?
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/toledo/811287/1022123/

Honey~Blade said:

wow, they have some nice items there...like the Marni necklace priced at $83? :o

Any recommended Dry Cleaners to clean Dior Homme clothing in Los Angeles?

I know this sounds completely random and off topic.

I am desperate to find a reliable dry cleaners anywhere in the Los Angeles area that is knowledgeable to handle and clean very expensive high end clothing.

The Dry cleaner I used to go to Nu Life Dry Cleaners got bought out and the owner and staff are not the same.

Anyone who had very good experiences with their Dry Cleaners in Los Angeles area, don't hesitate to message me on this forum or post it on this thread. I am willing to drive 1.5 hours to get there.

Sorry fellas, carry on...:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->