Dior Homme - posting requires reading thread rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone has a picture of the moth/fly that he so ofte use on the pendant and brief. Could you post in on here pls.

:heart:

Does anyone has a picture of the moth/fly that he so ofte use on the pendant and brief. Could you post in on here pls.

Ugh I know someone who has that tattoed on their neck. :cry:

Google Image search and I'm sure it'll come up.

Juice, I tried searching for the logo but I'm assuming you just want a picture of the logo and not a picture of the logo on a specific piece? Because I couldn't seem to find a picture like that. I've definitely seen it out there though. Good luck finding it.

And because these need to be reissued so Van Acche can save face:

dior_homme_heels.jpg

a friend has these

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00017.JPG

inmyparadigm

Drivers, thank you for looking. I got what I wanted now. Try giving u karma for your effort but I am not sure how to. Also, can't believe I thought it was a fly/ moth. Thanx to those who point it out that iy is a bee.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi.. just a question... i want to get a dior homme jeans..
im wearing a 29 on cheap monday and nudie... should i get 29 or one size smaller?

This is my first pair of jeans from SS08. These jeans are slightly stretchy.

Photo14.jpg

Photo21.jpg

^`havent seen those (yet)!

i came across a pair of beautiful white jeans i am kind of afraid of wearing (not much of a white jean guy) and another pair.... not so beautiful, all splattered in what looked like silver paint? ugly!

PLUS: this kris van asche doesnt cut the trench just as perfectly as monsieur slimane did... and i dont like him for that!

borjacapella I saw the white jeans aswell but didnt try them on for the same reason i am not really a white jean type of guy but they look like they are a nice cut.
These jeans have some small splashed of red paint on them but only in very small amounts i love the fit of DH jeans and these are just like last seasons.

so yeah, was wondering how are the Suits.

i bought my DH suit a while back, in 2006 if i remember correctly.
can anyone tell me if they have made a drastic change to them.

i need to buy a new suit, and i was considering DH, but since KVA took over i haven't bought anything from DH. any info would be greatly appreciated.

I doubt non-runway pieces (suits, jeans, tees, shoes) will drastically change, if at all.

^^True, although I swear something is different about some of the jeans...the way they bunch up in the knees just wasn't working for me at all. The fit has changed on a few items, so for the time being...Dior gets no money from me. I still have my fingers crossed that Hedi resurfaces with a clothing line of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->