Discussion: Who Should Be The Creative Director of Chanel?

Out of all the names, Hedi is the best choice. But he seems like such a wet blanket, no personalty. What does he even sound like? I imagine him making squeaking sounds. Karl is hard to live up to but everyone so dull now.
Hedi's self aware enough not to try to be a vocal personality like KL. Maybe someone on his team can get him rambling about the minutiae of tailoring or whatever youth subculture he's into that given month and turn it into occasional blog posts. Pair that with the occasional Hedi fit pic of the day for everyone who wants to copy Hedi's personal style, and you've got a way more "accessible" Hedi without him actually telling us anything about himself.

I'd love to read his ramblings about photography, but even that's probably too personal for him to go into.

Yeah, I know...but I see it more awful at Chanel than at any other brand. Maybe is because I remember collections like this one:

That’s such a great collection. The styling has aged quite well but OMG what a mess of a presentation.
I do enjoy Karl’s joyful mess but I can imagine the stress for the photographers and stylists to capture 5 variations of the same looks coming down the runway at the same time. At least 200 looks on that show I guess.

That’s such a great collection. The styling has aged quite well but OMG what a mess of a presentation.
I do enjoy Karl’s joyful mess but I can imagine the stress for the photographers and stylists to capture 5 variations of the same looks coming down the runway at the same time. At least 200 looks on that show I guess.
wow i didn't remember this...it was a great show and the collection was so complete, they didn't needed to do prefall or another one, they had it all for the season...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anali
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->