Doctor Who

I don't have the bbc channel so I have to settle for a live stream.:cry:
I'm still excited tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I need second watch, it really didn't impress me much. But so lovely to see Tennant and Matt together, and Rose and Clara too.. if only Ponds too.

Unfortunately I don't have bbc America. But I'm going to the movie theater tomorrow to see it! I'm so excited to see Doctor Who on the big screen!!

Did anyone watch the Christmas special? Or does anyone know where I can stream it online??

Moffat needs to leave. I honestly feel so bad for Matt as the writing in this episode was atrocious and no where good enough for a regeneration episode. I know RTD's era had its faults but you could tell his writing came from a good place unlike Moffat whose episodes reek of arrogance, self perceived intellectually superiority and so much sexism.

Matt's performance rose above the crap writing but it had the potential to be so much more. I'm now interested to see if Moffat's egotistical behaviour carries on with Capaldi considering that Capaldi is a life long DW fan and the most established actor they've had playing The Doctor since Ecclestone.

I'll be honest, the first time I watched it, I was a bit disappointed. The Second time I watched it, I made sure to pay very close attention to every little fact and detail, so not to miss anything. Thankfully, the second time had proven to be worth it. The whole time I was going, "Okay, so that's why he did this" and "That's why he did that." It all makes sense now.

:lol:

I'll be honest (...again.^^:lol:), I did a bad thing. I saw the full leaked episode and, I wasn't even looking for it (which was the funny part). Now, I won't be giving away any spoilers (because I'm not that big of an a**hole), but I will say Peter Capaldi was fantastic.

That's all I am going to say.:ninja:

^ :lol: Great signature.

I don't have BBC so I'm going to have to find it online eventually.

I've just watched the second leaked episode of the new series. Not giving away anything, but I will say it introduces Danny Pink.

How is everyone finding this season?

Mostly I'm watching it for Clara's wardrobe at this stage :lol:

I love it. Clara is finally a character rather than a plot device I really love Capaldi's doctor and the chemistry between the two of them. Danny Pink is also a cutie.

I love it. I don't know much about 'Classic' Who, but has there been any other Doctor who refuses to be hugged? :lol:

It's been finally revealed that Missy is 'The Master.'. It wasn't surprising to me, because this theory has been swirling around-and-around for months, now. I personally don't mind the idea. I just want to see where this takes us.:D

Anyone else think Clara might be pregnant? Which is why she was trying to tell Danny something at the beginning of the last episode, and the Doctor called her a 'mix of chemicals' :lol:

^It's possible. Though, the thought of pregnancy didn't cross my mind when I had first watch the episode. I was more curious to why she had so many sticky notes with labels: 'Lying...;' 'Dinosaur in London;' 'Vastra...etc.'

Clara: "Danny, I'll never say those words again, not to anybody else...ever. Those words from me are yours, now."

Sounds like it.

It's been finally revealed that Missy is 'The Master.'. It wasn't surprising to me, because this theory has been swirling around-and-around for months, now. I personally don't mind the idea. I just want to see where this takes us.:D

I hope she lasts more than the finale episode. It would be cool to see her as the main villain next season. I was really hoping she would have been the Rani or the Valeyard. I would love to see them back!

This was the best two part finale since Rose's departure. I can't fully articulate how much I adored the two episodes.

^I enjoyed it too. I love that little twist in the intro with Clara's eyes instead of the Doctor's--I was not expecting that. I guess Moffat wanted to give the fans a little preview of what the show might look like if the Doctor was a woman. I like Michelle Gomez's incarnation of the Master and, also watching her slowly drift down from the sky with her black umbrella, like an evil Mary Poppins.:lol:

I don't feel like this was Jenna's last episode (as most people have speculated), she'll be back. I can't wait for the Christmas special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->