Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2018.19 Milan

Finally an acceptable show with really interesting pieces. That red dress is unexpected but beautiful!
Hope they will focus more on their job than the "millennials".

Surprisingly there are some nice pieces in this collections...same old same old but less irritating than usual. Some of the dresses are pretty. I dont know what with Secret show, but from what I saw, the dresses in Diamonds Secret Show looks more interesting than this official runway.

I agree, there are a handful of very attractive pieces. But overall this collection is so gross. Does anybody have any Purell?

I'm seeing some throwbacks to old Dolce & Gabbana which I'm really liking, particularly s/s 2008, like the 4th to last (red) dress and the black one before it, they're reminiscent of the one Caitriona Balfe wore.

The rest I don't care for, as usual.

source: 77 visions

Attachments

• cait_dolce_2008.jpg
    cait_dolce_2008.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 9
I don't care for these two at all. But there was small signs of a glimmer of hope here. Some of the looks were traditional Dolce that everyone seems here seems to reminisce.

The rest is their usual throwing every once of spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Everyone tries to be Gucci (or Balenciaga) these days... but actually i kinda like this better than Gucci, the clothes looked more expensive and made better

Its been painful to be an old school D&G fan over the last decade. Same mess different season.

I see shades of Old Dolce from the 2000s , the strong suiting and well cut dresses. I think in the process of becoming Guccified they actually went back to their roots. As others have noted this is more well tailored and sharper than what Gucci does, also the fabric look superior. The layered styling still makes it a tacky mess though.

i preferred last season but there are some gorgeous pieces

i really love the sequin dresses they do. the lace as well

the gucci esque looks with the tracksuits are not my favourite though

Some OK looks on the whole, the suits and the last red dress. And then the zebra onesie comes along and we're back into lame territory as usual :lol:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->