Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2021.22 Milan

Tragic.

It's like Aliexpress fashion show. All the t-shirts with those stupid slogans look fake and extremely cheap. They think that the looks are sexy, but they're really not. They're all ridiculous and Philipp Plein-ish.

‘in a radical and invigorating change of direction—the designers are now devoting their collections to the e-girl/e-boy tribes of TikTok and its likes’

Vogue.com
Does that mean like permanently?? From now on?

MAKE IT STOP
omg ill def save my tears this is awful. the references to ss07 arent enough to save this. throw water on it so it combusts, please.

if this is the future im signing off.

Haha! I've just been neglecting this fashion season, had no interest or energy to waste on the unapologetic ugliness of pretentious brands I used to love but the curiosity got the better of me when I saw the Dolce & Gabbana thread. And I can't believe my eyes LOL

It looks as if Jeremy Scott retched up and then Philipp Plein dived head first into it. Repulsive!

A very few somewhat decent looks, but the main question here is what were they thinking?
It's like they had a really bad trip when they designed this....

I give them a lot of credit. If you asked me to come up with 135 heinous looks, I'd run out of ideas after about 15.
And I hate myself for liking the coat in look in 125.

Desperation: it can be smell in each of the 135 looks from this collection. You can tell they want to be relevant again, as they were back in the 90s.

They have changed the Sicilian posh mama, for vintage clubbing kids...like in one of his D&G second line trashy collections from the 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->