Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2023 Milan

Zorka

Reaction score
The show is about to begin, you can watch it HERE!

vogue.com

The guests' arrival is obviously prerecorded and it's production is INSANE! :heart:

Let's just hope that the show itself will follow through...

Last edited:
They really did just have a video of Kim Kardashian eating pasta in slow motion as the backdrop for the whole show didn't they? Huh. Compelling stuff.

The collection was naff. The reduxes looked cheap and some very ill-fitting, the make up and hair was sterile and the attitude was gawky rather than sensual. Pass.

GREAT SHOW!!! :heart:

Easily one of the best of the entire season.

I thought that Kim Kardashian would only be a guest-model who closes the show, but as a matter of in fact, alongside Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, she was the co-author of the entire collection, and I applaud her for that! A sort of time machine (on which the entire collection is based, actually), as well as the white tags representing certain years, was a particularly nice touch.

Kim K is really hustling with all these fashion houses. I have nothing to say about the clothes. Maybe a good move to get her, at least there is something to talk about.

Much better than the literal collections they have been showcasing lately.

Of course they will do a reissued of their own archives since everybody is jumping the nostalgia game right now.

At least it's not an eyesore. It's tolerable, they have sent out worse collection than this.
Some of the looks look ill-fitting, why not just use the original instead of sending out cheap redux.
At least they move on from those endless parades of Italian cliché.

They can send out all of their archives they want but these two are running out of ideas a long time ago.
The magic is gone for this brand.

I'd much rather look at their reissued archive than unsightly neons and oversized metallic coats that they seem to believe are in with the kidz. A lot of great looks but also a lot that easily could've been scrapped, overall it's a pretty solid collection for once. You're doing amazing, Kimberly!

It is. Diet Prada f*cked this brand
in all their orifices.

diet Prada didn’t do ish. lol

only people boycotting dolce are those who didn’t buy into the brand already.

Sorry but from what I recall dolce numbers are doing well.

dolce market value on the resell market has even gone up.

I still buy dolce. The fit is reliable and they are consistent.

there’s not much to say about this collection. It’s great archive pieces.
Kim looks great

After many seasons making clown clothes, this seems pretty mature and balanced. One of the best show in Milan imo, weirdly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->