Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2023.24 Milan

The first collection I enjoy from them in the last 10 years. It looks like they finally come to their senses
There are some parts I would have edited out like the gold and the feathers.

Overall it's not a parade of an eyesore so I guess it is already an improvement.

It's quite good. Shocking stripped down to the basics with no gimmicks. No stunts.

It's not particularly memorable but a good collection for their clientele base. Loving the midi length here.

Thank God they’ve booked some good models this time. They make the collection much better. Not too keen on feathers either, mas it’s a solid collection. They’ve relied too heavily (and literally) on their archives, but I guess it isn’t such a bad thing.

The first collection I enjoy from them in the last 10 years. It looks like they finally come to their senses
There are some parts I would have edited out like the gold and the feathers.

Overall it's not a parade of an eyesore so I guess it is already an improvement.
Just my thoughts

first time in years I’ve managed to sit through the whole show! Last one must have been spring 2009 with the pyjamas and kanye’s soundtrack

Thank God they’ve booked some good models this time. They make the collection much better. Not too keen on feathers either, mas it’s a solid collection. They’ve relied too heavily (and literally) on their archives, but I guess it isn’t such a bad thing.
Hallelujah to E Grace opening and Anok closing! That was not something known to their show

This is the DG that we love. Unapologetically sexy and shiny. See through was a little overboard but as a whole a solid collection.

Very Sicilian vixen from the 00´s. Sleek sexy vibe, which is better than their baroque mood.
The middle section with the lace dresses is beautiful and perfectly executed.

I am sure Kim Kardashian is going to wear a lot of this…since she won’t wear all the bodycon pieces from Balenciaga.

It looks like money in the bank for me…
Back to mid 90’s Dolce & Gabbana with a you just of mid 2000’s.

A good show, a good energy and finally some good models here and there to support the whole thing. With a more solid cast, the collection would have looked even better.

Very directional even if it’s all archives and classic stuff but sometimes it’s just enough.

‘I’ve liked some of their collections in the 2010’s but I think this one will reconcile some of those who missed that sex atmosphere from them and those who fantasize about their past.

This won’t make me enter a D&G store tho but it was a good collection.

One thing about this collection is it feels like they really tried. So many collections this time feel like little effort was put into them. I liked this collection. I didn’t like every piece but as a whole I think it’s good.

I watched the whole thing from start to finish; and that says a lot.
The A list models definitely elevate the whole thing.

Homophobic opinion but I’ve been loving D&G menswear and womenswear the past 2 seasons! I love it so much I’m willing to lose my gay followers on Instagram by sharing that sentiment .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->