Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2019 Milan

After looking at this, I want for us to be less harsh to the latest Versace collection.

They clearly doesn’t know how to celebrate fuller bodies.
So, you have a plus size model and the best thing you could put her on is a tight ruched dress with big prints?

Seriously, even Monica looks bad.

Whats new?

giphy.gif

gifpy.com

okay still the same crap over a decade.

The headline at Vogue Runway reads "One Big, Happy Dolce & Gabbana Family". I wish whoever wrote that was brave enough to replace the word "Happy" with "Dysfunctional". That finale dress single-handedly won the award for the ugliest, vilest attempt at today's Demna-led trend of mashing up cheap, tacky fabrics.

No amount of star power can distract from this trainwreck. I'm going to conveniently forget that Isabella willingly chose to take part in this collection.

When you look past the gimmicks, I find it all over the place. Very much like a commemorative collection. Their hits from past lines, only, as it were. Hardly revamped or updated at all. Throw in a bit of Alta Moda tackiness and you have D&G supporters frothing at the mouth for this crap.

Yeah, when are we finally banishing those two trolls? After everyone abandoned Galliano, a legend, over a drunken f*ck-up I can't believe they're still tolerating two of fashion's most uninspired, lazy, disgusting and offensive c**ts. The amount of support they get for their work frightens me, have they all gone blind or are they just pretending cause they're aware that both those devil's pawns are mentally fragile? Yikes.

Hilariously attention seeking and all over the place as usual.

Since they started including men and women of different age and body type over the last few seasons, I have a genuine question for those of you who buy Dolce & Gabbana clothes, or at least enter their stores and browse the clothes - do pieces come in all of these sizes? Or is this just a gimmick and they are selling clothes in the same sizes the rest of the brands do?

D&G are beyond cancelled. Distressing to see fashion stars of note even participating in this season after season mess. :ninja:

Eva looked amazing in that dress. Most of the other stuff was a complete mess, not even the legends can save it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->