Don't waste your money on...

Products to avoid

-Any product by Paul Mitchell it is nasty.
-Any Clinque product.
-Revlon Masscaras
-Apricot Scrub (St. Ives ) My friend is an estician and it scratches up your face and ages you quickly.
-Noxema is nasty...so is covergirl make up
-Prescriptives liquid eyeliner if you have sensitive skin it burns your skin literally
-

I wouldn't say any product by clinique is bad... i like their moisturizor... and their superbalms are great!

All the other stuff you mentioned ... I've never bothered trying.

I worked for Clinique and for the most part I am not a fan of the products. However, they do have some that are good:

Sparkle Skin body exf. cream-good b/f a self tan
All About Eyes-good for puffy eyes
Touch Tint in Nude Sparkle-great shadow base
the new lash primer
Tinted Superbalm-raspberry and grape
foaming cleanser
Turnaround Cream
High Impact mascara
Body Butter

Originally posted by tgp@Mar 8th, 2004 - 7:21 pm
Tinted Superbalm-raspberry and grape
I am hooked on these! They're just awesome: a touch of tint and tons of moisture and shine. I love them! :woot:

Originally posted by Girl54@Mar 7th, 2004 - 11:52 pm

-Apricot Scrub (St. Ives ) My friend is an estician and it
it works as the most wonderful body scrub for me! :lol: :heart:

got2b products, just by looking at em, are all cheap versions of Tigi Bedhead Line

Yeah, pretty much. Their shocking hairgel is good, as gel, but not as glowing gel, just gel.

I happen to love Stila lip glaze although a couple of people mentioned they don't. My only complaint is the design flaw in the applicator. When you twist it up either not enough comes out or too much does and it gets wasted. For the price, this is unfortunate. But I love the look of the product on my lips.

I stay away from 95% of all drugstore brand cosmetics, because that is about how much of a waste it is once I bring the stuff home because it all SUCKS! And that goes for the shampoos, too.

Originally posted by Burro@Mar 11th, 2004 - 11:58 am
All the got2b hair products SUCK.
I use the Glue from Got2be, and it works perfectly on me :blink: But only the glue :wink:

Originally posted by MissPurple+Mar 10th, 2004 - 4:01 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Mar 10th, 2004 - 4:01 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Girl54@Mar 7th, 2004 - 11:52 pm

-Apricot Scrub (St. Ives ) My friend is an estician and it
it works as the most wonderful body scrub for me! :lol: :heart: [/b][/quote]
I use on my feet only :ninja:

ack. the only decent clinique is the total turnaround visible skin renewer, and the acne emergency solution gel.
the dramatically different moisturizer is awful :sick:

Nooo! Cliniques airbrush concealer is my lifesaver! :woot:

as for the rest... Noo.. and I've never liked that hideous green color on Cliniques packages :ninja:

Originally posted by Alejandro+Mar 16th, 2004 - 7:27 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Mar 16th, 2004 - 7:27 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Burro@Mar 11th, 2004 - 11:58 am
All the got2b hair products SUCK.
I use the Glue from Got2be, and it works perfectly on me :blink: But only the glue :wink: [/b][/quote]
Yeah, the glue's awesome, just washing it out is a pain in the ***. Hellllooo ICE Eraser. :P

glued90x238.gif

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Mar 21st, 2004 - 1:19 pm
Don't waste your money on hair dye when you have black hair..
Tell that to my mother :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->