Double Vision S/S 2023 by Luigi & Iango

Ugh, come on! It's so frustrating that they keep torturing us with this quality content wasted on a digital platform. Print it! If Katie Grand can start a new magazine every other day, why couldn't they?

Stunning! Was womndering why she hadnt come back on the current 2000s wave considering that she still looks almost exactly as she did back then. Glad to see her back. Hopefully we see her on the runways with the iconic red hair.

WOW... Give us more!

Oh-kay! YES Maggie. Show them how it's done.

Ugh, come on! It's so frustrating that they keep torturing us with this quality content wasted on a digital platform. Print it! If Katie Grand can start a new magazine every other day, why couldn't they?
I'm confused as to what this "platform" even is. There is no website, and its just them. So like what is it?

I'm confused as to what this "platform" even is. There is no website, and its just them. So like what is it?
I second that question... So far it's been quite unclear to me too.

As much as I enjoy a return of Maggie on a "cover", most of my love goes to Lulu's pictures. She got me once again almost by surprise and I just can't get enough of her good vibrations now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->