Chaos SixtyNine #5 2020 : 'The Chanel Issue'

I think a lot of these covers are unnecessary but I really like Iman’s, Vitto’s, Mona’s and I actually like the second cover (the close up) of Gigi, but I totally agree the bath one needs to go. I like Kendall’s cover but I think a lot of it has to do with how it was shot and how she’s not looking at the camera. Her editorial is boring as always. I hope we get a solo editorial of Vittoria, those two shots were intriguing and I think she’s such a great model. and I LOVE Adut’s editorial

My name is written all over this, right up my alley in terms of a Luigi & Iango and Chanel overload - all in addition to the presence of Natasha Poly. Yet I checked it out online and the issue has a £40 price tag, which I thought was a little excessive (and I'm never frugal when it comes to magazines).

I'm not surprised the covers with Vittoria and Bella are sold out (my immediate faves, aside from Natasha). I'm unashamed to admit that even the cover with Kendall Jenner does it for me, and of course Adut Akech just looks phenomenal.

Anyone have any experience ordering from Chaos direct? Is the magazine usually a worthy purchase?

Anyone have any experience ordering from Chaos direct? Is the magazine usually a worthy purchase?

The issue is also available in magculture, sometimes I purchase some titles with them... the shipment is just a little more expensive, (if your package is more than 2 kg, they deliver via DHL express) but the magazines arrive on time and always in excellent condition.

Anyone ordered this from their website? I did it two weeks ago and still got no shipping confirmation...

another cover overload... Mona, Imaan and Adut’s editorials are amazing! I wish the editorial with Vittoria and Bella was better explored and with more pictures coz they look good together.

£40 saw it on the newsstand last week... £40! :doh:

My name is written all over this, right up my alley in terms of a Luigi & Iango and Chanel overload - all in addition to the presence of Natasha Poly. Yet I checked it out online and the issue has a £40 price tag, which I thought was a little excessive (and I'm never frugal when it comes to magazines).

I'm not surprised the covers with Vittoria and Bella are sold out (my immediate faves, aside from Natasha). I'm unashamed to admit that even the cover with Kendall Jenner does it for me, and of course Adut Akech just looks phenomenal.

Its that expensive because its a giant book with decent quality material, essentially. I've bought it and if you are really into this, its totally worth it.

Another note, some of the shots posted on the first page appear to be outtakes and are not in the book.

Photography: Luigi & Iango
Styling: Katie Lyall, Charlotte Stockdale
Hair Styling: Luigi Murenu
Makeup: Georgi Sandev
Models: Fran Summers, Mona Tougaard, Kendall Jenner, Lila Moss, Stella Jones

2b Management

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies