1. Server maintenance is scheduled for today (8/15/2020) between 11 AM and 2 PM Eastern Time (ET). The site will go down for 15-20 minutes. We'll try to get it done before noon. Thank you for your understanding.
    Dismiss Notice

Chaos SixtyNine #5 2020 : 'The Chanel Issue'

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by aracic, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Mercury6181

Mercury6181 Active Member

I think a lot of these covers are unnecessary but I really like Iman’s, Vitto’s, Mona’s and I actually like the second cover (the close up) of Gigi, but I totally agree the bath one needs to go. I like Kendall’s cover but I think a lot of it has to do with how it was shot and how she’s not looking at the camera. Her editorial is boring as always. I hope we get a solo editorial of Vittoria, those two shots were intriguing and I think she’s such a great model. and I LOVE Adut’s editorial

rooneymara likes this.
  2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

My name is written all over this, right up my alley in terms of a Luigi & Iango and Chanel overload - all in addition to the presence of Natasha Poly. Yet I checked it out online and the issue has a £40 price tag, which I thought was a little excessive (and I'm never frugal when it comes to magazines).

I'm not surprised the covers with Vittoria and Bella are sold out (my immediate faves, aside from Natasha). I'm unashamed to admit that even the cover with Kendall Jenner does it for me, and of course Adut Akech just looks phenomenal.

Anyone have any experience ordering from Chaos direct? Is the magazine usually a worthy purchase?

3. jorgepalomo

jorgepalomo Well-Known Member

The issue is also available in magculture, sometimes I purchase some titles with them... the shipment is just a little more expensive, (if your package is more than 2 kg, they deliver via DHL express) but the magazines arrive on time and always in excellent condition.

4. khyrk

khyrk Oh Yeah!

Anyone has tge full Natasha ed?