Chaos SixtyNine #5 2020 : 'The Chanel Issue'

Bella and Vittoria look snatched... but I'm not sure if in a good way if it makes sense. But I'm digging their photos.

Guys, where it is selling? Off and online? They don’t answer email, maybe you know. They don’t ship to my country, I always ordered it while traveled of fashion weeks.

Neither here nor there, I appreciate some straightforward shoot with great models but it gets repetitive with all these logos and so little concept. I love Imaan by Mondino and even Lila looks good for once, reminds me of a little girl from a british children's book. Those Chanel baby hairs deserve a place in hell, nasty.

Mona looks so damn annoyed to be there, lucky for me I don't think she'll last long, Hyun Ji Shin or Mika Schneider would have been better choices.

Guys, where it is selling? Off and online? They don’t answer email, maybe you know. They don’t ship to my country, I always ordered it while traveled of fashion weeks.

For not it’s only selling at Dover Street Market in London, and online it’s online available at their official website. I think you have to wait a couple of days (if not weeks) before it will be available somewhere else. A friend of mine checked in Milan and it’s not even listed to arrive in the next couple of weeks.

Oh wow Gigi’s edit... pull the flush and delete it fat.

Wow I really dislike gigi’s editorial I don’t know what is happening with her but I hope after the pregnancy her modeling skills come back stronger than ever because she hasn’t been giving it for about the last 2 years and it’s as if she’s on autopilot

Gigi’s editorial is very different from others hence why it comes across a bit more ‘tired’ than the high-energy guns-blazing Luigi & Iango ones. Probably would’ve worked better in a different edition but I still like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->