Dries Van Noten Shoes

bart, those are pretty spectacular. i.m tempted for myself... love the color combo but would also be curious to see the other one, is it black/tan?

luckyme yes there's a black/tan version and a tan/brown version but neither of those have the perforated section above the toe.

023P52350004_1.jpg

brownsfashion

2048-D.jpg

gimmeshoes

bart, you def picked the best choice. would love to see those on you.

thanks for the nice comments but irl they were just not going to fit into my everyday life. special yes...but living in rural CT has its challenges. :mohawk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Lucky - they are amazing! So gorgeous. I would keep them but if they dont fit into your world, they must go back. Another pair will come along soon dont worry. :P

luckyme those sandals are beautiful...I have to insist that you reconsider.

Since the Spring men's show I've been waiting and waiting for the shoes to arrive in stores and I finally got these ones on Monday. They're prefect, and super comfortable. I'm having a hard time convincing myself that I don't need the other two colours as well....

brownsfashion

Love them & agree you picked the best of the bunch ... men's shoes tend to be so much the same, these are a real treat :heart:

Just came here to note that the heeled version of pucci's sandals is featured on the First Look page in this month's Elle (April) ... they're quite lovely. Unfortunately they are not my recession style :wink:

I decide that if I will buy only one pair of sandals from s-s 09 collections I would buy DVN.The best from this season!

I know these are many seasons old, but I finally tracked one down brand new in box, in my size! :bounce:

P1070839.jpg

:heart:

Mona! Are all those amazing shoes yours?!? :woot:

luckyme - you should SO keep those shoes, they are 2D4!!!

bart - you picked the best pair! I love the color and perforations.

brigaderio - congrats on finding a truly covetable pair!
And no... those are not my shoes. It's a stockroom photo from Mona Moore. I wish, though.....so many great styles these season.

Thanks luckyme & mona! ^_^

Mona! So you're Mona of Mona Moore? :shock: I LOVE that store! And recently wrote about how gutted I was about missing out on the DVN multicoloured clutch :cry:

^^ Oh, no! No association....
The name is just a coincidence :wink:

Mona Moore is a great store, though. The customer service is excellent!

Ah! :P

Yeah, their customer service is great, if only I hadn't overspent this month, and gotten the clutch earlier! :doh:

Just thought I'd post some of his shoes..
dscf522_large.jpg
dscf545_large.jpg

dscf555_large.jpg
dscf554_large.jpg

dscf552_large.jpg
dscf553_large.jpg

DSCF0559_large.jpg
DSCF0558_large.jpg

scottiesboutique

^ Does anyone know if Barney's has the heeled version of this flat beaded sandal? It wasn't the Dries pick in the shoe catalog this week ... (I prefer the design of the flat, but somehow statement shoes seem so much more of a statement with a heel :P)

Also I am wondering if any of the smaller places that sell Dries shoes have a generous return policy (i.e., I return the shoes immediately and in immaculate condition if they don't fit, and I get my money back ... I do not want store credit).

^ Does anyone know if Barney's has the heeled version of this flat beaded sandal? It wasn't the Dries pick in the shoe catalog this week ... (I prefer the design of the flat, but somehow statement shoes seem so much more of a statement with a heel :P)

Not Barneys, but Joan Shepp has them (hope I'm referring to right shoes:(

_front_main.jpg

www.joanshepp.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->