Elina Kechicheva - Photographer

iperlchen said:
She's one big mystery. Not even google could tell me the things I want to know. Though a few weeks ago I found her agency, and I made a note of it, but the problem is I write everything down. :ninja::doh:

I looove this b/w editorial. The white clothes in contrast to Sarah's piercing eyes, the barbed wire and the industrial pipes give it a gloomy and static feel. She shoots from the perfect angles, too. :heart: Very strong.

[scanned by Fabri]
Perle, dear, I'm starting to think you're my long lost sister or something. I love Kechicheva's work.:lol: :heart:

I doubt you're still looking for her agency, but just in case, here's the link to her Paris agent:

http://www.agenceflowers.com

Oh who knows, it has turned out before that I have loads of long lost sisters. :unsure:^_^

Topaze de Vries @ Metropolitan
topaze02an6.jpg
topaze06pz2.jpg

[O2W]

Olga Kubrak @ IMG
039.JPG
040.JPG

042.JPG
043.JPG

[IMG]

These two pics were also taken by Elina (Vogue Brasil July 2006). I'm just wondering who the model is... She looks very familiar.

Attachments

• naamloos1.bmp
    232.9 KB · Views: 1
  • naamloos2.bmp
    232.9 KB · Views: 0
pics

I hope they show now
(fmd1.com)

Attachments

• naamloos1.bmp
  • naamloos2.bmp
thanks for her agency's adress Fabri, I've just checked it and wow, think I love her work :heart: :flower:

She's good. Often shoots for Jalouse and L'officiel, no? A little repetitive maybe, but is true fo most photographers anyway.

Jalouse September 2005
Comme un Garçon
Model: Anna Kuznetsova
scanned by hfgl

Jalouse with Julie de Gouy (her "muse"?)
cartiernu1dz7.jpg
cartiernu2ag7.jpg

cartiernu3pb2.jpg
cartiernu4ry6.jpg

Source: Agence Flowers (thanks Leviathan!)

^this girl looks a little like Vodianova and the shots remind of CK ads. I like them, Elina is getting better

L'Officiel Russia June 2007 by me

On the Roof by Elina Kechicheva На крыше, фото Elina Kechicheva для L'Officiel июнь 2007

MC Italy June 2009
Eclissi Solare
Model: Nicola Haffmans

Scanned by Diciassette (17)

Magazine: Marie Claire Italy July 2006
Editorial: Life's a Beach, let's dance!
Model: Madisyn Ritland

Scans: Diciassette (17)

L'Officiel Paris

L'Officiel Paris June/July 2004
"Vénus"
m.: Ruslana Korshunova
Style: Jennifer Eymere
Make-up: Mayia

vivelechic at LJ

Jalouse (October 2005)
"Poupée Russe"
Model: Tanya Dziahileva

jalougallery.com

Is she the photographer that does all of the test shoots with IMG models???? the pics where it looks as if you could 'look tthrough' the eyes.
If so, i looove them and im dying to know who it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->