Emilio Pucci F/W 2021.22 Milan

What have they done to Pucci? Everything looks like a Balenciaga rejected, it's have that Lotta touch. They choose the worst prints ever, and what is Emilio Pucci without good prints.

Peter Dundas comes back.

A senior womenswear designer from Gucci or Marine Serre could shake things up a bit for this brand, it’s in dire need of it...

OMG I like it :ninja:

it’s just not what I was expecting AT ALL when I opened a thread which title is ‘Emilio Pucci’.

it does scream other influences but it’s... good!
you can drag him all you want but it’s all so harmonious and chic and minimal too...

feels like it’s what Raf and Miuccia wanted to do but failed at achieving.

I also like it quite a lot, it feels fresh and has presence, nice work from he photographer too. The marbled orange look is gorgeous.

yes, I like it too, it feels younger and fresher. Glad to not see more gaudily printed long flowy sundresses that seem to be targetting overly tanned European women.
This one has nice, modern updated silhouettes, nice color palettes, and perhaps even a lil original Paco Rabanne looks to it.

What have they done to Pucci? Everything looks like a Balenciaga rejected, it's have that Lotta touch. They choose the worst prints ever, and what is Emilio Pucci without good prints.

Peter Dundas comes back.

I'm not surprised that they still carry on with the touch of Lotta since she was involved during the tenure of Massimo Giorgetti. That might have been the starting point, because the brand still doesn't have a creative director.

Is this collection exciting in any way? No, but it seems like Pucci doesn't need to be exciting with those mainline collections. However, I'm not sure whether they'll continue with the collaborative approach they tried to apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->