Emily Blunt

^there such a cute couple, and emily looked just amazing in the red floral dress and super sexy shoes:heart:, her face is just perfect to me:D

I keep watching the devil wears prada just to see emily's performance
I never get tired of it lmao shes such a great actress

I'm watching Charlie Wilson's War right now, and she's so sexy in it. It's making me think how she'd make a great Bond girl.

I'm sorry, do you have some prior commitment? Some hideous skirt convention you have to go to?
le-diable-s-habille-en-prada-the-devil-wears-prada-27-09-2006-5-g.jpg

toutlecine.com

This emily bit** is crazy My favorite mean character ever!
Emily-Charlton-the-devil-wears-prada-156598_1024_768.jpg

fanpop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Emily is the main reason I always enjoy watching it so much. Definitely my favourite TDWP character :heart:

"I don't care if she was going to fire you or poke you with a red hot poker you should've said no!". . .or something to that effect. :lol:

My two favourite Emily lines on The Devil Wears Prada are "I've been manning the desk, haven't I? I'm bursting!" and "I'm on this new diet where I don't eat anything and when I feel I'm about to faint I eat a cube of cheese". :rofl:

My two favourite Emily lines on The Devil Wears Prada are "I've been manning the desk, haven't I? I'm bursting!" and "I'm on this new diet where I don't eat anything and when I feel I'm about to faint I eat a cube of cheese". :rofl:

ha the one that gets me everytime

"You went upstairs? Why didn't you just crawl into bed with her ask a bedtime story?"

Such a great character she played her so well

Emily Blunt @ 15th annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards

celebutopia

Emily Blunt @ BAFTA/LA 16th Annual Awards Season Tea Party (Jan 16, 2010) - celebutopia.

I like the silver dress but the blue dress is gorgeous and I love the shoes.

The blue looks good on her but im not that crazy about the dress, and I didnt love her dress at the Critics choice, hopefully she is a showstopper tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->