People Who Have Class

Hilary Swank
swank.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow
775.jpg

Audrey Hepburn
10101598.jpg

I was always told by my very proper and elegant Grandmother that people who have "class" never use the word, unless the talk is about school of course.:rolleyes:

Jackie O
Hedi Slimane
Junichiro Koizumi
Jane Austen (historical, but still, I adore her)
Audrey Hepburn
Maggie Smith

Spike413 said:
Ok, he's not a real person, but James Bond was classy, and well dressed I might add. Also, Cary Grant and Rudolph Valentino....did anyone mention them yet?

Haha, if James Bond was a woman, everyone would be calling Bond a sl*t.

I don't think many of the people posted here have class. They dress classy, they talk classy, but it doesn't mean they have class. We're just judging them based on how they look. The rich and powerful are often those who lead the most debauched lives.

I think the true people who have class are those we see in everyday lives: our teachers, our friends, our relatives, etc. Not celebrities.

eternitygoddess said:
I don't think many of the people posted here have class. They dress classy, they talk classy, but it doesn't mean they have class. We're just judging them based on how they look. The rich and powerful are often those who lead the most debauched lives.

I think the true people who have class are those we see in everyday lives: our teachers, our friends, our relatives, etc. Not celebrities.

Well put.

That being said, I DO think Audrey Hepburn oozed class out her pores (I simply adore her!) and Nicole Kidman is classy, IMO.

Gwyneth,Liv and Nicole:heart: :heart:

eonline,lovelylivtyler,netscape

Nicole Kidman
and
Audrey Hepburn.

I think that's about all who spring to mind!

Audrey Hepburn
Charlize Theron
Marion Cotillard

True

Last edited by a moderator:
Great topic!I'd say:
-Audrey hepbourn(ALWAYS and FOREVER at the first place)
-Gwyneth Paltrow
-Cate Blanchett
-Susan Sarandon
-Michelle Pfeiffer
-Liv Tyler
-Kirsten Dunst

- Rosamund Pike
- Nicole Kidman
- Charlotte Casirghi + the rest of the Casiraghis
- Gweneth Paltrow
- Jennifer Aniston
- Carolyn Besette Kennedy

Interesting, how most of those women arent 100% flawless like for example Jessica Alba, yet ooze such an incredibly class that it makes them beautiful.

I hope the people who are calling Audrey Hepburn "classy" are not the same people who are complaining about other women being "husband-stealers". :innocent:

Re -- Gwyneth Paltrow

1. she constantly puts others down to pat herself on the back.

2. she cheated on her fiancee and let him take most of the brunt and only admitted 6 years later that she caused the problem.

Neither one of these actions are something a classy person would do:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->