Princess Diana

Males:
George Cloony
Jack Nicholsan - old hollywood class
Frank Sinatra and the brat pack
Mark Darcy - i know hes fake but i loved him so
Terrance Howard

easily.

Grace Kelly was beautiful and very stylish. Some plastic surgeons say she has the perfect face. Her name is immoratlized forever by being synomous with a classic bag.

However, recent research shows what a unsavory sexual deviant she was, even after she became Princess. It's sort of like with JFK. You didnt hear about it back then but now you hear stories about their voracious sexual appetites and how they nailed anything that moved.

I would have to say Nicole Kidman, since I always thinks she looks elegant. Plus she's got a lot of class. Marilyn Monroe also had a lot of style, class and elegance.

roxy28 said:
gwyneth paltrow
cate blanchett
mandy moore
emmy rossum
alexis bledel
kate bosworth

i agree with all of those, especially emmy rossum! she's great!:D

In terms of current celebrities I'd have to say...
Kate Bosworth
Cate Blanchett
Mandy Moore
Ashley Olsen
And of course from the past Audrey Hepburn and Jackie O....

I have to disagree with the Gwyneth (as much as I love her movies and love Apple) because from the interviews I've read she's really very snobby and I think part of being classy is being geniune and kind.

Shezerade Goldsmith - former-model, seemingly just another society wife (she's married to millionaire editor of Ecologise Zac Goldsmith) but in every interview I've read of her - just an epitome of class with a pretty dress sense. She also campaigns for environmental issues with her husband.

susie_bubble said:
Shezerade Goldsmith - former-model, seemingly just another society wife (she's married to millionaire editor of Ecologise Zac Goldsmith) but in every interview I've read of her - just an epitome of class with a pretty dress sense. She also campaigns for environmental issues with her husband.

Do you have any pictures of her? I googled her name and got nothing. :(

Nicole is not ewwwww. I think she has gone overboard with the botox, but she has got classic style and grace

La bordélique said:
Do you have any pictures of her? I googled her name and got nothing. :(

Oops... it must have been typing too late in the night - her name is Sheherazade Goldsmith (mis-spelt!) and her husband Zac Goldsmith edits the Ecologist magazine, not the Ecologise!
Quite hard to find decent pics of her - she has been in British mags a lot when she was a model but the only ones I can find are crappy Getty ones of her and Zac (who's quite handsome as well!).
56796561.jpg

51663105.jpg

51330642.jpg

(On the right)

Images from Getty

^Um...not to be irritating but no way were the Kennedys classy.

They are more like the definition of wealthy corruption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->