People Who Have Class

tiamaria said:
Omg pmsl i thort the title of this thread was people who hate chavs. God im so dumb made me laugh though. :flower:
Lol!! You love the chav don't you admit it! :flower:

People with Class, I think thats a difficult. I'd choose Princess Dianna because of what she did in terms of her extensive charity work, which was sincere and genuine when she didn't have to.

tiamaria said:
Princess Diana

i know you are all gonna skit at me for saying so but just think about it, she is like 80 and she never looks scruffy i would say she has class but, the queen of england

audrey hepburn

Agreed.:ninja:

Princess Mary

_frederikogmary.jpg

princessmary.jpg

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/specials/grandfinaleelegant/fotos/princessmary.jpg

I'm just interested in what criteria people are basing their selections on. I based my on Style/fashion, talent, demeanor (how they present themselves), personality (insofar as I can see from interviews and such), and overall good taste. How do others judge their picks?

i hate talking about class. i agree with whoever said it is an intangible, innate quality not based solely on status, appearance, bearing and manners but reflected in them. i also agree that "classy" is such an ugly word-- the only people whom i've heard bandy it around are the tacky girls on the TV show "blind date" who all proclaim they are 'classier' than the next girl. i like will farrel as the anchorman though, when he tells san diego to "stay classy" before signing off.

Liv Tyler. . . She's sweet, humble, and has a beautiful personality. Not to mention absolutely gorgeous.

I've been told before that I remind people of her, which I take as a HUGE compliment. :blush:

lostgirl said:
How do others judge their picks?
Manners, style, poise, grace & graciousness, elegance, as well as being well spoken, generous, kind and well groomed

So, Audrey Hepburn, to my mind, fits that definition of class very well :heart:

I do agree that all those old hollywood actresses like audrey hepburn have class but who didn't back then? dressing like a sl*t is only a recent thing thanx to certain popstars. Let's post more people of today that dress classy and actually ARE classy so they can get the credit they deserve for not bearing it all and being lady-like. I don't consider Nicole richie classy she can probably burp the alphabet. Renee Zellweger is someone of class who I admire these days.

mandy moore-i mean it, she's one starlet who's demure and won't sell herself in an overtly sexual way
audrey hepburn, obviously. She played a call girl in Breakfast at Tiffany's and she pulled it off so much we all still want to be Holly Golightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->