People Who Have Class

Also, one of my favorite actresses Nicole Kidman, who I admire a lot for putting up with her philandering husband leaving her for someone who was (IMO) so not worthy of filling NK's shoes, and moving on to have an incredibly successful movie career. She's a great example of resilience and strength. I love her!!

Couldn't agree more MayaPapaya9.
Nicole is also my nr 1. She is always so polited, kind and sweet in interviews. And she is also very shy, something that I love. Besides, after what some press has been writing about her since her divorce, I don't if I could maintain the pose and the dignity that she has been showing all these years.

Others:
Meryl Streep
Liv Tyler
Julianne Moore
Julie Andrews
Marion Cottilard

Ashley Olsen
Mary-Kate Olsen (most of the time lol)
Aaliyah (R.I.P)
Victoria Beckham
Shilpa Shetty

Interestingly most people seem to be talking about women. The thread says "people" and based on the criteria most of us seem to be using men aren't excluded. So why do we seem to associate class with femininity?

Jon Hamm :P (as Don Draper of course)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with those who have said Cate and Meryl.

I'd also like to add Hugh Jackman

and Naomi Watts

shoppingblog.com & vogue.com

...People who have class ???.. No doubt, Princess Grace of Monaco, she was an extraordinary classy lady!!!... And nowadays, no doubt, Queen Rania of Jordan, she is really classy and elegant lady, a real inspiration for all the women all over the world :smile:

Daniel Day-Lewis
Amira Casar
Natalie Portman
Charlotte Casiraghi
Natalia Vodianova

i think dita von teese has class even if she earns her money by taking her clothes off she does it with class.

Men: Johnny Depp and Colin Firth.
Women: Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, Charlize Theron, Kate Bosworth.

The Redgraves, RIP Natasha. Davide de Rothschild,Sheherazade Goldsmith,Jemima Khan,Jane Birkin,Charlotte Gainsbourg but not Lou,Andie MacDowell,Charlotte Casiraghi,Liv Tyler

Cannot believe I forgot the Carolina Herreras! two elegant,intelligent,talented,devoted mothers and citizens of both the world and true style.
2009_0407_getty_carolina_herrera.jpg

wowowow.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->