Essence September 2010 : Iman, Naomi and Liya by Yu Tsai

Oh, poor Naomi, she looks forced and unhappy at all, what a fake smile...
They could have chose a much better picture of her.

wordless! Naomi looks weirdly happy in a very not good way, Liya looks beautifully too photoshopped and Iman is alright. I think there must be better photos to be picked as cover.

LOL, did Naomi throw a phone at the person in charge of picking the cover?

even Liya looks tired and not really excited to be there... her smile looks forced. :(

wow, this i horrible cover... all the ladies look completely photoshopped and even it´s not good work... and Naomi´s expression is scary.. probably Yu Tsai made her angry or something... hope it was no phone near her :D

ESSENCE is history for black american women, but men how awful photoshopped is this cover. Naomi loks like a cheap bronx drag queen, Iman... well... she looks disgusting and Liya looks so over blushed!

To be a collector's issue it'shorrible. Nice models, but the photographer and the choice of the image is disgusting.

I sadly agree with all the other comments. Even with last month cover (Janet Jackson) they manage to make her look bad but when you watch the video she looks gorgeous! Seem like the same thing has happened here as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->