Eurasian Beauties

madem0iselle said:
my sister in law lives in the upper china the border to russia, and shes full chinese but theres etmohing about her that is a little differnt like her nose is high and her eyes have more depth and stuff shes a beauty

A high nose isn't exactly unusual amongst full-blooded Asians.

Model/Actor DANIEL HENNEY/His father is American and is of British decent and his mother Korean. :crush:
danielhenney.com

if you didn't say henney was mixed, i would think he's only mixed asian.. like takeshi (taiwanese/japanese)
i really can't tell that he has caucasian heritage..

me!! hehe jokes but i know one eurasion who ahem lets put it this way aint your typical eurasion

Do you guys know Dewi Driegen is 1/4th asian?? I believe one of her grandparents is from indonesia.

I think Diana Kamalova look Eurasian:

main.jpg

Brasilian and Russian aren't ethnicities.
Russian isn't an ethnicity? What??? Obviously, you can be of Swiss, German, Chinese, etc. descent and be born in Russia. But you can also be of Russian descent - and even trace your roots to Slavic tribes that occupied what had become Russia. At least that's what I learned in a University many moons ago. Of all the Russian models I would suspect that Sasha P, Vlada and maybe Ruslana K are the quintessential ethnic Russians.

I just found out Miranda Kerr is quite the mix: Serbian, Turkish & Fillipino.

10283502ws3.jpg

lj

^ I think it's been said that it's not true.
Besides, her parents don't at all look like that mix haha.

Kelsey Chow
myspace

l_c82c3ba6d69a41ad697650fbb3f24705.jpg

l_cb7d8220f85e3035e584396ee1136ea2.jpg

Moon Bloodgood: Korean/Irish
uninflected

moonbloodgood_journeyman.jpg

Smallville actress Kristin Kreuk (Dutch/Chinese)
freshdames

kristin_kreuk_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
imdb

Angela Gacad

MV5BMTU1NDkzNzM3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFyZXN1bWU@._V1._SY400_SX600_.jpg

Lana Krost (Australian/Vietnamese)

l_3b234d8485c9d32b75212825312ef6d1.jpg

myspace

onethousandmodels

Denise Keller

denisekeller24.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno if you'd consider her to be a true Eurasian but you gotta mention Eugenia Mandzhieva-Russian but of Asian descent (I believe Manchurian, according to FMD...).

^^oh.my.god.
i like how you can see the color of his eyes in the first picture, green i believe and the contrast with is black hair.
he's friggin cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->