Evanna Lynch

Only 8 pages? :(

Her style really improved these last 2 years. Although I don't want her to become too mainstream. I like her quirkiness. And I hope she gets more roles.

Thank god she's back to being blonde!

Evanna at the Red Carpet event for the DVD party being held at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
34yeebk.jpg

my screencap

From what I can tell that dress looks really pretty. Can't wait to see a better picture, the top of the dress looks like it has an interesting design to it.

I adore this girl, she was the perfect Luna. I hope she has a nice long career.

Visits "How to succeed" on Broadway - April 2, 2011

At the 2011 LeakyCon - July 14-16, 2011

evannafan

Opening the "Harry Potter" exhibit in Antwerp - June 29, 2011

evannafan

Visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park - July 18, 2011

Warner Bros. Studio Tour - August 14, 2011

MS Readathon 2011 - August 24, 2011

evannafan

Kari Feinstein Primetime Emmy Awards Style Lounge - September 16, 2011

evannafan

Deathly Hallows Part II DVD/Blu-Ray release in Lille, France - November 16, 2011

Variety home entertainment Hall of Fame Gala - December 5, 2011

evannafan

'Killing Bono' Dublin premiere - March 16, 2011

'The Rite' Dublin premiere - February 20, 2011

evannafan

'The Simpsons' 500th episode celebration - February 13, 2012

evannafan

Ahh... I have the same pair of sunnies in #126, except mine are tortoise shell print, glad to know I'm half as cool as Evanna! Thanks for sharing all these pictures with us Alvedansen. :flower: Also, I don't know if it's been mentioned before but sometimes Evanna make's guest appearances in Jessica Cave's (Lavander Brown) internet series, Flat Whites. Which is pretty awesome.

http://www.pindippy.com/flat-whites

She look great. I hope she continues acting, she was one of the best things about HP.
Posted via Mobile Device

WB Studio Tour grand opening - London - 31/03/12

celebrity-paradise

I feel like I should hate the outfit she wore to the grand opening of the HP studio's but I don't. I think it's because she looks comfortable in that outfit and her beauty is radiating. And that's a really pretty color blue on her, especially with her hair color. Love that red dress she wore a few weeks ago too, it's so simple yet beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->