Eyewear S/S 06

DividedMoow

Reaction score
What catched my eye, that not only the belt was a prominent item in the runwayshows of S/S 06, also the glasses and sunglasses were sticking out.. Some were very crazy, but so creative ! What do you think ?

Thanks to Style.com

00230m.jpg

Prada

00430m.jpg
00170m.jpg

00270m.jpg
00470m.jpg

D&G

00110m.jpg
00230m.jpg

Calvin Klein

Last edited by a moderator:
from what i've seen this far, love the marni sunglasses best :heart:
00280m.jpg

00490m.jpg

00060m.jpg

photos Don Ashby
credits: style.com

The glasses at CK made me think of John Lennon. The ones from Marni are really cool. Solar eclipse :woot:

I like marni and D&G, but not prada. they remind me of creepy spacemen from the '80's

i am really really tired of oversized retro cool sunglasses....... thanks to stars like nicole richie......... :sick:

I LOVE the ones from Marni posted by Lena, the last one on sasha! :heart:

you are welcome kimkhuu

btw, is this 'our' sasha? looks too much like her :unsure:

^no that's now our own sasha..... in the marni pic is model sasha pivavora (sorry if just butchered her last name :blush: ).

thanks for making that clear kimkhuu :wink:

awww i like those tiny miumius,
they may be a bit too sixties but they are quite cool just becuase they are tiny and FRESH

I like these from moschino they're fun :D

(from style.com)

Haha. I don't know about the hearts, but I agree: Those small ones are getting my vote :flower:

I love the Moschino ones but they'd look a bit funny out of the catwalk.

coralmilk said:
I love the Moschino ones but they'd look a bit funny out of the catwalk.

they sure will :D

(i dont like the heart shaped shades myself, they remind me of the poster of (Nabokov's) Lolita film and somehow i have linked this movie with making pedophilia 'semi-legal' , so go figure...

ooh lena my favorites are the 2nd marni pair you posted..the square-ish ones..so amazing! i think i've given up on the diors i wanted and have moved onto a new love :lol:

Of damn I love those Miu Miu shades.....I want them NOW.
'Specially the ones on Stam and Maria Dvirnik...:heart:

im in love with the miu miu ones .. hopefully i can find them because the big oversized frames never flattered my face

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->