F/W 08.09 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting) - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i REALLY hope hye did book the maxmara campaign. girl works so hard. and it will prove her longevity.... she's come a long way from the d&g and cavalli campaigns in fall 2005.

Seriously Snejana better get SOMETHING. Nobody is more underrated than her.

And enough with same three girls getting 14 different campaigns. Each.

The photographer for MaxMara is Craig McDean. I don't think it's been mentioned yet.

hye's blog

hi guys...
i'm new here. greeting everyone.
so, is there any news about Daria or Gemma, what campaign will they get for FW 08/09??

D&G Pre-Fall - M: Giedre Dukauskaite, Info: pmst [*Bianca*]
Aquascutum - M: Giedre Dukauskaite, Info: pmst [*Bianca*]

Originally posted by kuli_trendy; hi guys...
so, is there any news about Daria or Gemma, what campaign will they get for FW 08/09??. There is not any news right now :flower:. But i hope daria will have some campaigns :woot:.

^If you click on reply with quote, it will quote the text for you :flower:

so, is there any news about Daria or Gemma, what campaign will they get for FW 08/09??
Welcome :heart:

You can read rumours and also their actual campaigns, when those realease or confirm, in this thread. Just keep checking. When somebody hears something, they post it here right away.

I hope that Gemma would do more campaing next season than spring/summer season.

edit.
Oh, debora25 answered you already.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ don't worry :flower:. You added some precisions so now i think kulli_trendy is more informed about this thread :wink:.

Well this may not be big news but I do recall them saying that part of Alice Burdeu's prize for winning AusNTM was a 1-year cosmetics contract with Napoleon Perdis...so that's something right there. I was a little wary of saying because many of the Top Model girls get something like that as a prize but it's a big international brand and she's a very different case.

^ i wouldn't be suprised to see Mariacarla get YSL. I hope she gets some campaigns just for being fierce.

thx guys, i'm really looking for their ads, coz correct me if i;m wrong, that daria don't get major fashion house campaign right??? and it's gonna be so great too, if mariacarla boscono get YSL campaign, coz the FW 08/09 collection is so different and i like the hair. maybe she could suit to the collection.

I hope this season becomes the season of new girls :woot:

*subscribing*

i won't be surprised if Olga gets Lanvin again.
and i so hope she gets Kenzo back.

I heard rumours that Marta Streck shot D&G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->