F/W 08.09 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting) - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin Klein fragrance - M: Eva Mendes, Ph: ? , Info: fashionmojo [sethii]

NEW YORK, Feb. 1 /PRNewswire/ — Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation and Calvin Klein Fragrances, a division of Coty, Inc., today announced that actress Eva Mendes will be featured in an upcoming Calvin Klein Fragrances advertising campaign, which will debut Fall 2008.

The acclaimed actress first captured the attention of moviegoers in “Training Day,” and is best known for her work in the hit movie “Hitch” opposite Will Smith, the film adaptation of the Marvel Comic “Ghost Rider” opposite Nicolas Cage, and most recently “We Own the Night” with Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Wahlberg and Robert Duvall. This fall Ms. Mendes will star in the highly anticipated all-star remake of “The Women” with Meg Ryan, Annette Bening, Debra Messing and Jada Pinkett-Smith and has completed the fantasy thriller, “The Spirit,” directed by “Sin City” and “300″ creator Frank Miller, out in early 2009.

Ms. Mendes has a long-standing relationship with the house of Calvin Klein and has been wardrobed by Calvin Klein Collection and worked with the line’s award-winning Creative Director, Francisco Costa, for events such as The CFDA Fashion Awards, The Whitney Art Party, and Fashion Rocks as well as other personal appearances and premieres.

Ms. Mendes joins a memorable group of well-known Calvin Klein Fragrance models and actresses who have starred in the brand’s legendary and iconic advertising campaigns, including Kate Moss, Scarlett Johansson, Christy Turlington, and Natalia Vodianova. Calvin Klein’s renowned advertising campaigns have become indelible, pop culture images, provoked controversy and captured the public’s imagination the world over. The company’s unparalleled ability to discover new talent has propelled the careers of a myriad of actors and models over the past four decades.

Catherine Walsh, Senior Vice President — American Fragrances, Coty Prestige said, “Eva Mendes is a striking beauty, with a sultry appeal that resonates globally. She embodies the sexy, provocative essence of the Calvin Klein brand and we are thrilled that she will be the newest iconic beauty to represent Calvin Klein Fragrances.”

Said Tom Murry, President & COO, Calvin Klein, Inc., “Eva exudes an effortless and unpretentious sensuality which is perfectly in line with the Calvin Klein brand DNA.”

Last edited by a moderator:
^i'm tired of celebs in ads... But thanks sethii for the article :flower:.

Originally posted by =miu_miu;
^I would imagine it's Daria? Opening and closing, her only show...:unsure:
I wish it's daria but maybe gisele will repeat versace :unsure:.

It's already the F/W 08.09 time!
I hope Snejana will get smoething big! Thanks for all the information! Can't wait to see what it is!

That would be great to see Daria in Versace ads!
Eva with Calvin Klein!She doesnt fit the image of CK in my head at all..

Adrian W - Prada mens

jd ferguson said he shot it on his blog.

jdferguson doesn't shoot campaigns, and I didn't see him write he did shoot it.

Show season is a time for the agents to get creative and set the tone for the image they want to portray as an agency. I think Request did an amazing job this season as seen here with past New Face Adrian W. WHO had such a great season in Milan he skipped Paris to shoot the Prada campaign. Well done guys!

Prada Mens - M: Adrian W, Ph: ? , Info: jdferguson [cbdas]

^I think cbdas meant that JD said Adrian shot it on his (JD's) blog :lol:

I think Daria will get Versace.

Originally posted by mikel; Eva Mendes :ninja:. :lol:. Love your reaction.

(just suscribing) :smile: Im tired of celebrities in ads as well...

Kenzo men's fragrance - M: Andy Gillet, Info: wwd [*Bianca*]

Up-and-coming French actor Andy Gillet said that he just shot the campaign for Kenzo's next men's fragrance. "I don't even know what it's called yet," he said. "It's top secret."
WWD

I hope Tanya gets Versace as well, I wouldn't mind if there were more girls too :P

I cant wait to see who gets Dior, Chanel and Louis Vuitton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->