F/W 08.09 Ready-To-Wear Schedules: What Shows Are You Looking Forward To?

From Frillr.com

FENDI IN PARIS

Submitted by frillr on Mon, 2008-02-25 11:04. Fashion | Fendi | Karl Lagerfeld | Womens

KARL LAGERFELD will stage a fashion show for Fendi in Paris during fashion week – to celebrate the brand's Avenue Montaigne store. According to WWD,
KARL LAGERFELD has come up with a "novel way of showing" that is neither "static" or "runway".

» frillr's blog | login or register to post comments

Sounds so cool!!!

^^i was wondering about the same thing, i've searched yahoo news, getty & everything else & still no pics ... :unsure:

this is really weird, normally it takes less than 2 hours after show for first pics to appear....

Nicolas has been kidnapped ? The shoes were soooo high that all the models fall backstage and broke their legs? Nicolas (Sarkozy) wanted Carla Bruni to walk there, so Balenciaga's staff and models decided to canceled the show to protest against that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicolas has been kidnapped ? The shoes were soooo high that all the models fall backstage and broke their legs? Nicolas (Sarkozy) wanted Carla Bruni to walk their and there, so Balenciaga's staff and models decided to canceled the show to protest against that ?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

According to Style.it:

26 febbraio
Marithé + François Girbaud
Issey Miyake
Balenciaga
Junya Watanabe
Tao
Viktor & Rolf
Ann Demeulemeester
Comme des Garcons
Jean Paul Gaultier
Véronique Branquinho
Loewe

So JPG is today

When will the pix from JPG show up? I am dying from anxiety :cry:

Balenciaga always takes longer that the rest of designers to show, apparently they dont invite much press.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->