F/W 08.09 Ready-To-Wear Schedules: What Shows Are You Looking Forward To?

i don't think its a repost^^ at least i haven't seen another thread on this^^

I'm looking forward to:

Yohji Yamamoto: it's always fun to see what Yamamoto is thinking for the season.

Balenciaga: always very intresting. I hope Balenciaga won't let me down this season. I hope the collection will be Great.

Viktor & Rolf - because of their amazing and funny stile, it always amuse me.

Christian Lacroix: He is my favorite. He always brings me so much joy. I am 100% that his collection will be just WONDERFUL. I hope he thinks very much romantic this season.

Alexander McQueen: He is also one of my favorites. I hope he has a lot of beautiful and romantic dresses this season. I want to see some big romance!

Wunderkind: for its sweetness. I hope it will be soft and light.

John Galliano: because he is a f****** genius.

Nina Ricci = LOVE

Thanks for posting this The.Rock.Inc.! I can't wait!

I am looking forward to so many of these shows, particularly rick owens, miu miu, balenciaga, alexander mcqueen and chloe!

smaller shows and presentations actually begin today.....today is the wonderously macabre devastee :heart: :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturday February 23rd.

4:30 Impasse de la Defense
5:30 Fatima Lopes
6:30 Devastee
7:30 Ivana Helsinki.

**repost :ninja: . scott just pretty much said what's worth seeing today :P

I will be very interested to see Devastee today. I bought a t shirt from them a few years ago and I want to see how the evolve from only doing tees to doing a full collection.

I can't wait to see all the shows. Even though I don't like houses such as Chanel, and Dior, I'm still excited for their shows. Paris is always just so magical and so different from Milan, London or New York. :wub: I'm dying for Dries, Balenciaga, Chloé, Lanvin and Miu Miu :heart:.

^last season was sooooooo good! probably one of my highlights,really. i cannot wait to see the work they do again. nevertheless,diane pernet will probably be the only one covering it.....thank heavens for her.

I can't wait for Dior and John Galliano! Miu Miu obviously, Nina Ricci, Comm des Garcons, Karl Lagerfield (his last collection was wonderful), LV best show ever! and Sonia Rykiel for the smiling models :lol:
Hopefully Chanel will be better

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man there are sooo many shows i'm excited for in Paris! YAY!!!

Balmain better brrrring it!

I can't wait until the big guns either: Balenciaga, Lagerfeld, Chanel, Dior, Galliano, Miu Miu, McQueen, geez there are so many :smile:

Paris is always my favorite week! Look at the shows!

Can't wait to see what Galliano has in mind for himself and Dior, Balenciaga, McQueen, Lacroix, and I'm especially excited for Lanvin after what Alber did for Spring!

Hahaha, the big guns. ^ I CAN'T WAIT. Looking forward to Galliano, Sonia Rykiel, Miu Miu, Nina Ricci, Lanvin, etc!! My favourite designers are showing. Paris is going to be off the freaking chain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->