F/W 2013 / 2014 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumors Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

Source: The past issue of italian Vanity Fair
Barbara Palvin for Intimissimi.

Marc Jacobs F/W 13.14 : Lily McMenamy

she has recently arrived in New York to shoot the Marc Jacobs fall ad campaign
vogue.com via Gabor in Lily's thread

Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman has been named the new face of Jimmy Choo, starring in the brand’s autumn/winter 13 campaign
The Hollywood star was shot by photographer Mikael Jansson last month, with the campaign set to premiere in August issues globally.
“I’m such a great admirer and feel enormously honoured to be working with Nicole Kidman,” explains Creative Director Sandra Choi. “Nicole is one of the finest actresses in the world, who I knew could convey the empowered glamour of the brand. But she is also so nuanced and refined; she brings an attitude of defiance, strength, sensuality and elegance.”
This is not the first time the russet-haired beauty has fronted a fashion brand. She is a brand ambassador for Omega and stars in their Ladymatic campaign and has previously had a lead role in Chanel’s No. 5 adverts.
“I’ve always loved fashion, and often use it as a way to get into character,” said Nicole Kidman “There is a lot of complexity, mystery and femininity to the Jimmy Choo woman.”
2013 has been something of a renaissance for the A-lister. The actress is set to star in the upcoming Grace Kelly biopic, Grace of Monoco, and is also on the judging panel at this year’s Cannes Film Festival.
harpersbazaar.co.uk

Mert Alas posted an image on Instagram of Saskia de Brauw with a hint of a Versace logo showing. He mentioned it was 'coming soon', so perhaps Saskia will front Versace this upcoming season.

^Here it is...hopefully it is the actual campaign, because I love what I'm seeing so far (especially the combination of b&w with lime green).

instagram/mertalas

It could be the campaign, but someone on instagram posted this under that photo:

@Versus_Versace and @JW_Anderson ... #CantWait!

Givenchy F/W 13.14 : Amanda Seyfried, Dalianah Arekion, Carine Roitfeld, Julia Roitfeld
The Cut

WWD's CFDA supplement came out today...is there a F/W Marc Jacobs in there?

^Here it is...hopefully it is the actual campaign, because I love what I'm seeing so far (especially the combination of b&w with lime green).

*Don't quote pictures*

instagram/mertalas

I actually thought it was a cropped image of W's main editorial for March 2013...however I can't seem to find that actual image inside unless it's an outtake or the real deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this has been mentioned before:
Carla Bruni shot for Bulgari. Source: Interview with her in German newspaper "Die Zeit"

^ I just saw it too, looks like Roversi's work..

But Mert & Marcus instagrammed about shooting Armani so I assume it's their work.

^I guess they found the Roversi plug-in in their photoshop this season..

HELMUT LANG is Hilary
Rhoda by Daniel Jackson
there's a pic on HL Facebook
tumblr_mmykw6dO4P1qe11f2o1_1280.jpg

helmutlangjournal.com

Last edited by a moderator:
MaxMara Fall 2013: Ashleigh Good by Mario Sorrenti

Moschino Cheap & Chic: Ginta Lapina by Giampaolo Sgura

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members