S/S 2015 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumors Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

Julia Nobis for Diesel Black Gold [US Vogue Feb. 2015]

Last edited by a moderator:
Julia Nobis for Diesel Black Gold [US Vogue Feb. 2015]

Hi Stereo Flo, don't know if it's just me, but I cannot see the shot. Perhaps I'm better off without it sine it is Julia Nobis, :lol:

Rihanna shooting Dior J'adore in Versailles

B_uzghQWQAAQUbj.jpg

twitter/rihannadiva

Correction for above info

Rihanna shot by Steven Klein for Dior Secret Garden Part IV

The house of Dior has returned to Versailles once more to film the fourth installment of their Secret Garden series. Taking the mantle from Inez and Vinoodh, who shot three modern muses Fei Fei Sun, Katlin Aas, and Daria Strokous wondering through the beautiful landscaped gardens and enchanted corridors of the Parisian palace, Steven Klein has enlisted the help of i-D cover girl and all round superstar Rihanna for the latest Dior video. But it won't be the first time the duo have worked together; they first shot together in 2009, for Italian Vogue, he later propositioned her over Twitter in 2013, inviting her to be a part of his secret project, and she even licked his ear at the British Fashion Awards last year. With the film not released until spring, we can hardly wait. For now, you can watch the third Secret Garden video and let your imagination run wild.

i-d.vice

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->