by the way she is a whooping 5'11!!

click here

tv-en_04_picheadl_5029_0_ml.jpg

heres another winner of the competition who seems to have dissapeared

ramotoulaye

rama4.jpg

rama1.jpg

Cicciolina said:
They're both gorgeous! Oluchi looks a little like... oh gosh I can't remember her name - she was in those Chloe ads a few years back with the horse. Norchene is very beautiful too but more Western (paler skin?). Lucky girls :smile:

do u mean jessica white? the black model in the chloe ads with the horses? I think shes done some sprts illrtd and walked the runway for marc jacobs she doesnt really do runway does she???

well it IS true.Designers and NEED to start putting black/african models on their runways..they need to be on the covers of vogue also.I even hear Prada doesnt use black/african girls.Correct me if I'm wrong I just heard that.I also think theirs a stong line between the black models and the african models.some designers prefer the looks of gerren taylor or mimi roche or jessica white....while others go for alek wek or oluchi who have a very african look..dark skin..flat nose. then theres models like yasmine/liya who have a very western,african and arabic look to them.i think lots of ppl can see the diff.

I embrace all of their looks either way.one thing i noticed is every black model that comes on the scene they call "the new naomi" wtf is that? some of these girls dont look ANYTHING like naomi yet the a.$$ holes call her "the new naomi" there can never be another naomi these girls have their own unique look...naomi isnt the onli blk supermodel.but on a side note I want to see more asian and black/african women on the runway...they are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->